what is agency Check and How long its going to ttake.

USCIS_GC_APPRO

Registered Users (C)
HI Guys,

Most of the people in this forum already know my detail but attaching again

My case

EB2 PD 2001/10 India

Name Check complted
2 FP completed. and results sent to USCIS same day.

Today I have Infopass scheduled EST 9:00AM.

Agent mentioned all are clear except Ageny Check. If that one clears. I can get my GC.

I am wondering how long this Agency Check will take.

Any Experiences. please post it here.

Check out this user, moody22....His namecheck cleared some 1 year ago...and they stalled him saying additional checks left etc....until he sued USCIS

I think any quoted checks... other than Namecheck are just excuses for USCIS's lazyness....
Give it 1-2 months once your namecheck gets completed for them to approve your I-485...anything more...it's just USCIS neglecting your case file...

USCIS...
How do you know that your namecheck was completed?

I recently received a letter in the mail saying that my GC is stalled, thanks to some check and I'm wondering why. Mine is not a very common last/first name (and a possibly unique combination of both) and it's unusual that it got stuck in these security checks.

Thanks,
nj_skm

I took Infopass and found out my name check is cleared.

nj_skm said:
USCIS...
How do you know that your namecheck was completed?

I recently received a letter in the mail saying that my GC is stalled, thanks to some check and I'm wondering why. Mine is not a very common last/first name (and a possibly unique combination of both) and it's unusual that it got stuck in these security checks.

Thanks,
nj_skm

Thanks Buddy

banta4gc said:
Check out this user, moody22....His namecheck cleared some 1 year ago...and they stalled him saying additional checks left etc....until he sued USCIS

I think any quoted checks... other than Namecheck are just excuses for USCIS's lazyness....
Give it 1-2 months once your namecheck gets completed for them to approve your I-485...anything more...it's just USCIS neglecting your case file...