what is agency Check and How long its going to take.

USCIS_GC_APPRO

Registered Users (C)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI Guys,

Most of the people in this forum already know my detail but attaching again

My case

EB2 PD 2001/10 India

Name Check complted
2 FP completed. and results sent to USCIS same day.

Today I have Infopass scheduled EST 9:00AM.

Agent mentioned all are clear except Ageny Check. If that one clears. I can get my GC.

I am wondering how long this Agency Check will take.

Any Experiences. please post it here.

USCIS_GC_APPRO said:
HI Guys,

My case

EB2 PD 2001/10 India

Name Check complted

Agent mentioned all are clear except Ageny Check. If that one clears. I can get my GC.

Very similar situation,
NC cleared, 2 FP completed on 10/12/06
Tomorrow I have Infopass appointment, will see what I get from them.

I485/I140 11/04
FP2 10/06

I wish you all the best and comeback with card

obelix662000 said:
Very similar situation,

I485/I140 11/04
FP2 10/06

USCIS_GC_APPRO said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI Guys,

My case

EB2 PD 2001/10 India

Name Check complted

Body, same here...called VSC and was told NC is OK and waiting for results of investigations in an external agency. There is 26 agencies working for USCIS.

obelix662000 said:
Very similar situation,

I485/I140 11/04
FP2 10/06

Today I had Infopass. The officer was kinda rude, he said that my case is pending and he has no other information. I said that in September another officer told me all details about the case and asked him again to provide me more details, he replyed another time that he has no other information. I asked him (very quietly) to call his superviser, in resonce he called security and I had nothing to do but leave.

USCIS getting worse and worse, they even can not speak with the people (who are waiting for more than 2 years) polietly. They treat us as their enemies or cryminals. Very upset. Thinking to file WOM in a month or two.

month or two??? They are even trying to wriggle out of that one by changing some laws to make WOM inapplicable. File a lawsuit as soon as possible and scrwew those bastards.
--Naveen Oshos
obelix662000 said:
Today I had Infopass. The officer was kinda rude, he said that my case is pending and he has no other information. I said that in September another officer told me all details about the case and asked him again to provide me more details, he replyed another time that he has no other information. I asked him (very quietly) to call his superviser, in resonce he called security and I had nothing to do but leave.

USCIS getting worse and worse, they even can not speak with the people (who are waiting for more than 2 years) polietly. They treat us as their enemies or cryminals. Very upset. Thinking to file WOM in a month or two.