What hope?

Xenfinity

Registered Users (C)
Growing up as a child I've grown more and more fearsome to the fact that I'm an illegal resident, my parents say that after 10 years we'll be able to apply for something to make us legal. They never really said much more... After some research I realized that the only law with anything to do with 10 years requires a US. Citizen spouses. Both of my parents are illegal and my grandparents have died in Brazil. Though I have 2 brothers who are US citizen through my father, I didn't come along any laws that takes use of that.

I first came to America at the age of 1 then moved back at the age of 3 then moved again here at the age of 6 and have been here ever since, I'm 16 almost 17 now. It’s all documented in my Brazilian passport. I have 2 more years of high school after which I'll have no idea where to go.

My basic and fundamental question is how can I stay in my home with a sense of security? Without the constant fear of tearing me away from my home? I can’t work because I have no documentation, so after 2 years I won’t be able to go to collage or work... I also believe one's home is not where he was born but the place he was raised. I was raised in America, I have nothing to do with Brazil, and because of my situation I hate Brazil and the fact that I was born there. Can anyone guide me, give me some hope?