What holds I765

kwabena

Registered Users (C)
my I765 is over 90 days and i have had my fingerprints already im shecduled for info pass next week but i was wondering what is holding my ead.please if anyone has the answer please help

Have you received a RFE before?
There are many reasons that it's late not necessarily that something is wrong...if you are already over your 90 days, then go to your DO.

Good luck,

i reacieved request for evident on 9 jan 06 b4 my fingerprint notice i havean appt on wednesday i hope they give it to me cos its 5 hrs from where i live

kwabena said:
i reacieved request for evident on 9 jan 06 b4 my fingerprint notice i havean appt on wednesday i hope they give it to me cos its 5 hrs from where i live

Thats whats holding your EAD. Your FP, photo and bio are needed to complete the EAD processing.

Quess what i had my info pass yesterday and got an 8 month iead too. i thought it was given for just three months my stutus for ead on the uscis website still says processing how long would it be b4 i get the original. Anybody know and would this affect my I485 and interview dates too please help
nd 22 dec 05
fp bio 23 feb 06
iead 29 march 06