What does this message mean from San Jose Office? Help Please

gcrayudu

Registered Users (C)
Hello Folks:

Sorry for this new thread. But I need help in interpreting the information that I got when I went to Local Office.

My I485 is in Locak Office and it was transferred to the San Jose office after we had our interview in Boston back in October 2005.

When I spoke with the officer (not IO) he said that quote:

" Priority Date
AvAL 7/1/07
I 485 Forward to 245 Unit "

What does this mean? Can you guys help me understand what he is trying to say. I mentioned that we are already interviewed.

Thanks in Advance

Do u live in san jose vicinity? Sometimes they transfer case to local office when they want to verify documentation....

Hello Folks:

Sorry for this new thread. But I need help in interpreting the information that I got when I went to Local Office.

My I485 is in Locak Office and it was transferred to the San Jose office after we had our interview in Boston back in October 2005.

When I spoke with the officer (not IO) he said that quote:

" Priority Date
AvAL 7/1/07
I 485 Forward to 245 Unit "

What does this mean? Can you guys help me understand what he is trying to say. I mentioned that we are already interviewed.

Thanks in Advance

Yes I live in San Jose

Do u live in san jose vicinity? Sometimes they transfer case to local office when they want to verify documentation....

Yes I live in San Jose. My case file is transferred to South Portland where we had our interview. We relocated to San Jose and so our files are transferred here.The reason why we are not approved first time is due to retrogression.My PD is 11/2004 EB2
I don't what other documentation they want to verify