What does the number on the I-551 stamp mean?

hog

Registered Users (C)
This is what it shows on my passport stamping page:

A9X 1XX 1XX
John, Doe

PROCESSD FOR I-551
TEMPORARY EVIDENCE OF LAWFUL ADMISSION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE VALID UNTIL MAY 02 2005 (Signed by the officer)
EMPLOYEMNT AUTHORIZED
LOS E3X 1XX3x8
WAC-02-083-5XXXX
I-89 PROCESSED AT SND
ON 5/3/04 (Signed by the officer)

What do those numbers mean (which I highlighed in Red)

How long does it take to get a plastic card now? It's been second day after the stamping, how come the website message still showed the case has been approved instead of card has been ordered?

Thanks in advance

Hog

For me, the message changed to card ordered 2 weeks after stamping. Card received within a week of that.

-Ramakriya

Originally posted by hog
This is what it shows on my passport stamping page:

A9X 1XX 1XX
John, Doe

PROCESSD FOR I-551
TEMPORARY EVIDENCE OF LAWFUL ADMISSION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE VALID UNTIL MAY 02 2005 (Signed by the officer)
EMPLOYEMNT AUTHORIZED
LOS E3X 1XX3x8
WAC-02-083-5XXXX
I-89 PROCESSED AT SND
ON 5/3/04 (Signed by the officer)

What do those numbers mean (which I highlighed in Red)

How long does it take to get a plastic card now? It's been second day after the stamping, how come the website message still showed the case has been approved instead of card has been ordered?

Thanks in advance

Hog

Those 3 letters LOS probably refer to Los Angeles where you got the stamp. E3X means you were admitted in EB3 category. The remaining numbers identify the officer, some kind of employee/badge number.

Originally posted by hog

Thanks in advance

Hog

Stamped on 7th April, message changed to mailed the card on 4th May - nearly a month. haven't received the card yet.

Q about stamping

Hey guys, did you do stamping in San Jose, by any chance? How long does it take? What time do you need to be there?
Thx.