What does it mean

Getting _gc

Registered Users (C)
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On March 15, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On March 15, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

It means they have sent the approval notice for your 485. They will sent the card in a while.

Congrats. Which center? PD?

Sorry to say, it is not approval. If approval it will be frankly "case approved". Do not forget the PD is not current.

It could mean two things:

1. Returned mail due to change of address.

2. You raised an enquiry and they have sent you a response by snail mail.

Unfortunately its IS NOT APPROVAL and more so since your PD is not current.

Sorry to disappoint you.