What does it mean when USCIS asked for RFE?

Exilado99,

No letter as of today. The drama continue. BTW, do you receive yours already? Thanks.

I just got mine and they are asking for :biographic inf, medical examination and immunization records.
I hope you got yours too, let us know!!!

Hi Exilado99,

I have not receive mine yet. Hopefully, by tomorrow. BTW, have you sent your medical record, immunization and biographic information before? I've submitted way back in february, 27, 2006. Do you think they will ask the same thing? Just curious, thank you.

Hi Exilado99,

I have not receive mine yet. Hopefully, by tomorrow. BTW, have you sent your medical record, immunization and biographic information before? I've submitted way back in february, 27, 2006. Do you think they will ask the same thing? Just curious, thank you.
Yes I did send everything way back in 06, I think it expired, they may ask the same things from you.

Hi Exilado99,

Today, March 10,2008 still no sign of my letter. Tomorrow will be exactly 15 days passed. I am amazed it took about 15 days to get to SF, CA. This is ridiculous!

Hi Exilado99,

Today, March 10,2008 still no sign of my letter. Tomorrow will be exactly 15 days passed. I am amazed it took about 15 days to get to SF, CA. This is ridiculous!

Murray,

Did you get your RFE yet? What was it about?

I have the same question too, I am checking here day and night to see if he got his RFE.
I sent mine back to them and it was received yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Exilado99,

Thank you for asking. Since more than 15 days passed, I've called customer service to inform that both my lawyer and myself have not receive the RFE as stated online that it was sent on February 25, 2008.

Therefore, on March 11, 2008 they reissued the letter and now I am still waiting for RFE. It's really crappy. Something fells into the cracks. You know it is so frustrating.

I will let you know in this forum once I receive it. Again, thank you for asking.