what do I have to do if I dont receive my plastic card..?

raju4usa

Registered Users (C)
My OnLine Message says..

'On March 13, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

I didnt receive my cards yet..? what do I have to do now..if I dont receivee my cards with in next couple of days...?

Thanks,
Raj

Finger PrintDate: April-27-2002
EAC-01-282-51xxx
Case Approved On 02/06/2003
Stampingdate:24-Feb-2003
Plasticcard received date:?

Originally posted by raju4usa
My OnLine Message says..

'On March 13, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

I didnt receive my cards yet..? what do I have to do now..if I dont receivee my cards with in next couple of days...?

Thanks,
Raj

Finger PrintDate: April-27-2002
EAC-01-282-51xxx
Case Approved On 02/06/2003
Stampingdate:24-Feb-2003
Plasticcard received date:?

Relax man, ur now legal resident alien and you gonna get ur plastic eventually. As per ur signature, you just did ur stamping a month back and INS usually takes couple months to process the card. There are many ppl of ur RD category and still they are not approved yet, so better pray for others.:eek:

The truth is

The plastic cards are ordered frim Singapore due to high security reasons. Some special high tech meterials are incorporated between the layers and then they are finished in Clacutta, India.

Once the primary finishing is done, they are transfered to the USA.

It takes long time due to the above reason .. ;)

Normally it takes 7-10 days from the day the message changes to "ordered new card". You may want to wait for another 1-2 wks before enquiring.

Good Luck and let us know the card arrives.