What can I do????!!!

Watchamba

Registered Users (C)
Hi every body! I don't know if you guys remenber me but I'am the one who got a problem with my lawyer who said he lost my paperwork.I followed your advice and I sent all the documents myself.And I even got the NOA for(I-130,I-485, I-765.)They even sent me letters for fingerprints. BUT,unfortunatly there is a But. I just got a RFE(co-sponsor).I was talking about that to my wife.But she seems not to know anybody who can co-sponsor me.I tried some contacts but all of them are reluctant.So what can I do????? What???!!! It is like watching myself dieing.
She is now looking for a job( filled taxes for the past 5 years).Can that also be a problem as she is curently unemployed ?
Thanks ererybady.

That is why you received a RFE. She cannot support you (does she was employed when you file the paperwork?), so you guys need to find a co-sponsor or wait until she gets a job. But since now you sent the paperwork you have a limited time to answer back.

Good luck,

Thank you for your answer! My uncle just called me and let me know that he is going to co-sponsor me.Now I'am a little bit happy and so is my wife.In fact she quit her job after we got married.She lived in up state and me in New York..As she was supposed to come over and live with me she then lost her job.But we made many applications and still waiting for a response.
My other concern is that if she does not find a job very quickly, can we be in trouble? An how much she have to make anyway.

The least is 125% over the poverty line.

If your uncle fullfill pretty good the affidavit of support you should not have any problems. Will help that she get a job though but there are cases that people are in school so they need co-sponsor and none of them are working...I really don't know how that stands right now. She anyway has to fill out the I-864 because she is the petitioner.

Read the instructions of the Affidavit of Support carefully with your uncle. The instructions are way easier right now than before.

Good luck,

Watchamba said:
Thank you for your answer! My uncle just called me and let me know that he is going to co-sponsor me.Now I'am a little bit happy and so is my wife.In fact she quit her job after we got married.She lived in up state and me in New York..As she was supposed to come over and live with me she then lost her job.But we made many applications and still waiting for a response.
My other concern is that if she does not find a job very quickly, can we be in trouble? An how much she have to make anyway.

I am glad that your uncle can sponsor you. As long as he sponsors you, you and your wife will be fine. No you will not be in trouble if she doesnt find job quickly if uncle is going to sponsor you but you will need to have the ability to show joint documents that support the fact that you and your wife live together and that the marriage is a legitimate marriage. (Joint lease, joint bank accounts, joint bills, etc.)

Make sure your uncles provides an employement letter, tax transcripts for the past 3 years (they request only 1 year but I suggest get all 3 years in case), w-2's of last tax year. He can call the IRS toll-free number and request transcripts of his tax return.

1-800-829-1040

Provide all the paperwork that they ask and things should go well for you.
I wish you the best.