what are my options now - NIW denied

despressal

I would say I have been extremely bad luck on my NIW application.
My case was submitted to TSC 11/06 and was not touched after two months beyond the processing time given at the time, so I called USCIS and received a letter from TSC stating a decision will be made within 60 days. I had to call back after 60 days because nothing happened to my case. My second call resulted in a RFE issued that same day. I replied my RFE 10/07 and saw an update online acknowledging the receptance of the response severals later. Unlike most who receive an approval notice within a week or so, I waited for 3 months without seeing any further updates. I called USCIS again after the long wait and received a letter asking me to wait for another 6 months before calling back again with no explainations, so I submitted a complaining letter to Ombudsman in 03/08 and received a letter shortly after stating that a decision should be made within 45 days of the letter date. No updates after 60 days as expected. So I submitted another complain several days ago and someone from Ombudsman called me today and told me that he talked to the center and was told my case problem will be resolved by today. I checked the online status of my case 5 minutes after the call, it says "denial notice sent".

The whole experiences are ridiculous and unreal. Now it's finally to the end but I still feel angry and sad. I feel USCIS has lost my files but would not admit it. I know I may not be the most badly treated person by the USCIS, but is sucking it up really my only option after suffering for so long? I wonder if anyone has suggestions on how to do next.

I would say I have been extremely bad luck on my NIW application.
My case was submitted to TSC 11/06 and was not touched after two months beyond the processing time given at the time, so I called USCIS and received a letter from TSC stating a decision will be made within 60 days. I had to call back after 60 days because nothing happened to my case. My second call resulted in a RFE issued that same day. I replied my RFE 10/07 and saw an update online acknowledging the receptance of the response severals later. Unlike most who receive an approval notice within a week or so, I waited for 3 months without seeing any further updates. I called USCIS again after the long wait and received a letter asking me to wait for another 6 months before calling back again with no explainations, so I submitted a complaining letter to Ombudsman in 03/08 and received a letter shortly after stating that a decision should be made within 45 days of the letter date. No updates after 60 days as expected. So I submitted another complain several days ago and someone from Ombudsman called me today and told me that he talked to the center and was told my case problem will be resolved by today. I checked the online status of my case 5 minutes after the call, it says "denial notice sent".

The whole experiences are ridiculous and unreal. Now it's finally to the end but I still feel angry and sad. I feel USCIS has lost my files but would not admit it. I know I may not be the most badly treated person by the USCIS, but is sucking it up really my only option after suffering for so long? I wonder if anyone has suggestions on how to do next.

You have two options:

Reapply

MTR

I would advise you to reapply