Western state DOL tracker (Arizona, Guam, Hawaii and Nevada)

AZGC said:
Hi guys,
You all were correct. i called them and they said they are processing May2004. but mine Non RIR, I still do not understand why my HR told me like that. Sorry to put you guys in tension for some time.

Bye,Best of luck, your turn is waiting there.

Its ok AZGC. Don't worry about anything and don't feel sorry. At least one thing you got cleared about your file status. Everything will be fine soon. Best of luck.
Thanks for your information. :)

azcentral said:
AZGC, nothing to be sorry about. At least you know the right status for your case now and can plan accordingly. Good luck to you too.

I am thinking of closing this thread and go back to seattle DOL tracker since no difference between AZ and seattle states. Maybe I will ask them to change the title.

Anyway, glad to clear up some confusions and move on.

Best luck to all.

You are correct AZcentral, we can go back to seattle thread. But if some one tells that the case numbers they put in the thread includes AZ also then it will be more helpful. No number is close to my number :confused:

Srihar said:
You are correct AZcentral, we can go back to seattle thread. But if some one tells that the case numbers they put in the thread includes AZ also then it will be more helpful. No number is close to my number :confused:

I spoke to SFO DOL and they said they are not going to move Arizona cases to BEC. They are currently processing June 2004. They also said they are 4 queues to process the cases.

My RD is in August 2004. It would take 3-4 months to process my case.

Phani

AZ NON RIR At SFO DOL

Hi,
I am in the same boat. Not sure as to what is happening.. Mine was moved to SFO DOL in May 2004 from Arizona (RD 2004). Mine is a NON-RIR. If some has any update on these cases please let me know. Not sure will it be moved to BRC.

Thanks

t_phanindra said:
I spoke to SFO DOL and they said they are not going to move Arizona cases to BEC. They are currently processing June 2004. They also said they are 4 queues to process the cases.

My RD is in August 2004. It would take 3-4 months to process my case.

Phani
What are the 4 queues to process the cases?
Did they say anything about the Seattle queue, if they plan to move it to BEC?
Thanks

NON-RIR From AZ

Hi,
Is june 2004 at SFO DOL For AZ RIR or NON RIR
Mine moved the SFO DOL in May 2004 (NON RIR). Any updates are greatly appreciated..
Any ideas as to which dates are NON RIR from AZ at SFO DOL being processed..
Thanks,

terminator2004 said:
Hi,
Is june 2004 at SFO DOL For AZ RIR or NON RIR
Mine moved the SFO DOL in May 2004 (NON RIR). Any updates are greatly appreciated..
Any ideas as to which dates are NON RIR from AZ at SFO DOL being processed..
Thanks,

the date of procesing for non rir (AZ) at sf dol is september 2003 , they have been there for quite a while(since Nov 03).

I don't have hopes they are going to move our queue.

Lets see.

Az Non Rir

AZGC,
Thanks for your reply. Do you think moving to BRC is a good idea?. I think we are better off staying at SFO DOL. What does your attorney say about the dates not moving..

Thx

navdod said:
What are the 4 queues to process the cases?
Did they say anything about the Seattle queue, if they plan to move it to BEC?
Thanks
Seattle and Arizona RIR were in same queue, pd is june 2004. I dont know from how long this at june 2004. I was following this forum and saw that in december it is @ may2004.

Az Rir

Which cases for AZ RIR is SF (Seattle) DOL are getting approved at this point? Is it by job category? I hear that several cases with a RD of March05 have also been approved but these are mostly with a DOT code starting with 999. I do not know from which state they are and also do not know if they are RIR or non-RIR.

Last edited by a moderator:
AZ NON RIR At SFO DOL

Spoke to my attorney and it's not looking good.. my PD is Jan 2003 (AZ) SFO DOL (EB2 NON RIR) receive date is March 2004. She is saying that it could be several months before we even receive the 45 day option letter from BRC.
God help us.. Not sure whether it is in Dallas or Philly.. Any one has any ideas.. Please update

Thanks

AZ NON RIR At SFO DOL - to Dallas

All,
FYI - I just received a mail from my attorney saying they received the 45 day letter from Dallas yesterday - One more question has any seen NON RIR Approvals at DALLAS BRC - If so please let me know the current dates that they are processing - ANY AZ NON RIR cases please respond if you have any more updates -

My case details -
AZ - NON RIR EB2
PD - JAN 2003
SFO - DOL (RD) - MAR 2004
45 DAY LETTER - RD - JUN 27 2005
LC APPROVAL DATE - GOD KNOWS !!!!

Hi AZ GC

AZ GC,
Any updates on your case - based on your case details seems like it's very close to mine as well - Any updated on DALLAS BRC processing on NON RIR cases please let me know -

GOD SPEED

terminator2004 said:
AZ GC,
Any updates on your case - based on your case details seems like it's very close to mine as well - Any updated on DALLAS BRC processing on NON RIR cases please let me know -

GOD SPEED

No clue, No updates !!!!!!! Looks like no Non RiR s are being processed :mad:

AZ NON RIR / PV 4466 and AZ LC

:confused: Hi
AZ NON RIR / PV 4466 and AZ LC -
You all seem to be in a similar situation as mine -

PD - JAN 2003
RD - JAN 2004
EB2 - NON RIR from AZ
Moved to Dallas BRC from SFO DOL - jun 2005
45 day received and response sent - jun 2005

Let me know if you guys have any updates regarding your cases