Welcome Notice received

Got mine on Friday, and so far got 3 emails saying my card was ordered, and 9pm tonight, 5 emails saying my AOS was approved!

Thank you friends! This has been a pleasent experience because of everyones support, advice and comraderie.

We are relieved to have the LPR 10 Year GC now we won't have to worry about this for quite some time.

hey addie, a little late, but congrats......10 years is great!!! but why did they take soo long to send you the welcome letter???

candyattitude said:
hey addie, a little late, but congrats......10 years is great!!! but why did they take soo long to send you the welcome letter???

At our interview we were 11 days short of our 2 year marriage anniversary, so the USCIS IO did us a favor and Held off processing the approval of our case until after our two year anniversary, so we could get the LPR GC. that extended our time frame a bit.

The entire process took about 6 months from filing to GC

having the 10 Year GC was well worth the wait.

Addie_Goodvibes said:
At our interview we were 11 days short of our 2 year marriage anniversary, so the USCIS IO did us a favor and Held off processing the approval of our case until after our two year anniversary, so we could get the LPR GC. that extended our time frame a bit.
So why did it take so long for them to send me the welcome letter! They told me at interview I'd get the Green Card within 2 weeks. Right now its looking to be 2 months.