weird

curryus

Registered Users (C)
I've been calling the 1800 # for NSC to check on my status. Since March 10, 2005 it's being saying that due to temporary problem your record is unavailable. Up until March 10 - it was fine. Whenver I called, prior to March 10, I was narrated the message that was displayed online in my portfolio.

Couple times it happened - i thought there must be a problem with their system but then used my friends' LIN number to check his status - was able to fine.

What could it be?
It's freaking me out.

Currys

Last edited by a moderator:
tsang said:
what is the number you called? I would like to try my case as well.

1-800-375-5283

For English - Pressed 1
Pressed 2
Pressed 6
Pressed 1
and LIN#
and pressed one to confirm the LIN#

Cheers!
Currys

Curryus,

Thank you for the info. The info is stayed the same between web site and phone call.

curryus said:
I've been calling the 1800 # for NSC to check on my status. Since March 10, 2005 it's being saying that due to temporary problem your ....
.....It's freaking me out.
Currys
This problem occurs every now and then, and has happened to me. Nothing to worry about.

What is happening in your case?

Frodo & Curyus,

What is happening in your case? Did you get in touch with any Senator or Congressman in your area? I saw Frodo has completed FP3. This is really scary to see this. Your cases are really old. I can imagine how you guys are feeling when you see people applied in 2003 or 2004 gets their approval!!

Best of luck. May GOD bless both of you with your approval.

JS

still weird

frodo said:
This problem occurs every now and then, and has happened to me. Nothing to worry about.

Think I must have pissed someone at NSC when I called. Cuz they wanted to shut the call and I then became a little short with them. Asked point blank questions - which originated from sheer frustration - none else. Think the person must have put my case on hold or some.

I'm yet to contact senator formally - just trying to find the time to write a letter.. I know it's sad that I've procrastinated this thing beyond belief but honestly - I think about some follow up for my case and gives me chills. Am extremely pissed off. The weeks that I'm traveling - goes by real fast.

Entire family asks you hey when are you traveling to India and all and been telling them from last year and a half that once this GC thingy gets done will be right there.

Slackers is one thing I think their strategy is to keep people involved in their minor problems so they dont think about growing or doing something productive with their life.

Currys!

js123431 said:
Frodo & Curyus,

What is happening in your case? Did you get in touch with any Senator or Congressman in your area? I saw Frodo has completed FP3. This is really scary to see this. Your cases are really old. I can imagine how you guys are feeling when you see people applied in 2003 or 2004 gets their approval!!

Best of luck. May GOD bless both of you with your approval.

JS
Mine is awaiting FBI clearance. I am in touch with my congressman (a big name republican whom you see on national news frequently - who is pushing for tighter immigration controls). He's been prompt and decent thus far. According to him everything is complete but for security clearance and once that comes thru the case would be adjudicated. However, he will not push FBI.

And I too have been telling folks back in India for the past couple of years that I'd visit once I get my GC approval .....

Just wondering why this GC approval has anything to do with travel to visit family and friends...I thought it’s an obstacle (sometimes) only in your professional career.

Your time will come and just be optimistic.

ps : ignore me ... I am WUI
:)

You are righ

KGReddy said:
Just wondering why this GC approval has anything to do with travel to visit family and friends...I thought it’s an obstacle (sometimes) only in your professional career.

Your time will come and just be optimistic.

ps : ignore me ... I am WUI
:)

It has nothing with traveling to visit family. It was more like a personal milestone and commitment to think that once I'd have GC - I can go to visit them for extended time. Even if I might have to leave the company or some.

Used to be optimistic personality - when things dont go right for no apparent reason - this changes things. And negativity take over. You need some minor positives to fight these negatives..