• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Warmest Wishes This Holiday Season

Qewty

Registered Users (C)
Hi forum

As some of us celebrate holidays at this time (for me it is now Christmas eve) I wanted to send my wishes for a wonderful 2014 for you all. Here's hoping for outcomes that will end the "eternal statistical musings" as you get interviews, results and new adventures ahead; be they Green Cards or otherwise.

Thank you for the humour, the surprises and the overall incredible spirit of goodwill you have all shown each other (mostly :)) over the year. Coming to the forum and reading your posts often brings with it not only interest and discussion but smiles and the odd giggle.

I wish you all well. I still have my entry in, and indeed it would be quite the event should the universe decide it would be funny to finally give me a selection! :)

To those who celebrate this season, have a joyous one, and to those who don't, I wish you happiness, health and new adventures ahead in 2014.

Qewty

I wish you all the best!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

From ALBANIA.

Happy and Merry Christmas !!!!!!
Happy Hannuka !!!!
Happy Kwanza !!!
And happy Festivus, for the rest of Us

Be safe over the festive season and a happy new year.

Merry Xmas and happy generic holidays from sunny South Africa!

PS thread drift but we leave tomorrow for our GC activation trip...wish us well and hope that the UK weather gets better so we don't get trapped in transit at heathrow!

PS thread drift but we leave tomorrow for our GC activation trip...wish us well and hope that the UK weather gets better so we don't get trapped in transit at heathrow!

Have fun on the trip! If you get trapped you can come and stay with us - but looking at the weather I think you'll be fine. We had a big storm yesterday but it has gone now.

Al die beste en jou newe lewe :)

Merry Christmas from England Peeps ! By Christmas I mean whatever you celebrate or don't, just enjoy this time (off:)) with your loved ones! I hope to see you on the other side of the pond :)