Want to know whether the FP notice mailed or not

anonym

Registered Users (C)
How shall I know whether the FP notice was mailed or not, checking the online I-485 case status?

anonym said:
How shall I know whether the FP notice was mailed or not, checking the online I-485 case status?

HOnestly there is thin chances that online msg is updated when FP is issued now days. I believe they use some kind of bulk FP are issued after certain period.

Manny ppl waited more than 2 years just for FP, and many got twice in same time frame.

The best thing is to keep in touch with ppl areond ur RD/ND. like group. from Jan-March and in this way u will learn that what is going on.

Good Luck

PrinceofJungle said:
HOnestly there is thin chances that online msg is updated when FP is issued now days. I believe they use some kind of bulk FP are issued after certain period.

Manny ppl waited more than 2 years just for FP, and many got twice in same time frame.

The best thing is to keep in touch with ppl areond ur RD/ND. like group. from Jan-March and in this way u will learn that what is going on.

Good Luck

Did any one call the TSC and ask them them if they did send a FP request for us?? I haven't seen any one so far after July 2004 485 RD that received the FP notice. Please share your thoughts...

Thanks,
GA_TX

PrinceofJungle said:

Good Luck

Hi POJ,

Importance to only for RD/ND or PD?
please check my sign...and estimate my I485.

Thanks

GA_TX said:
Did any one call the TSC and ask them them if they did send a FP request for us?? I haven't seen any one so far after July 2004 485 RD that received the FP notice. Please share your thoughts...

Thanks,
GA_TX
With a FP notice, one's lawyer gets a courtesy copy, and so if you've got a lawyer you might ask him/her..