Want to Immigrate to canada...need help

sp rao

Registered Users (C)
I want to immigrate to canada. How much time it takes for the total immigration process? Can somebody refer good immigration lawyers? I am in US right know?

Thanks
veera

No Title

Veerap,

It seems that ur making a lot of money.......No need for a lawyer....just do it ur self...if u need help I can help u ...

I wasted my money but will always try to save someelses money...

I have applied for 3 of my friends and cousins and did everything by my self......

Dont waste money ......

No Title

hi GCwaiter5yrs

How long the whole process takes? Where can i get the required info?

thanks
veerap

No Title

The whole process now a days take a bit time well I would say not more than a year....well to get all the info would be to collect all the documents reagrdign application...like birth cert,marriage cert.mark sheets, work exp leter and so on ...I dont have the list today but once I have it I can write to you or if you want give me ur fax no I can fax that to you

No Title

GcWaiter5yrs, would appreciate if you could where can I obtain information & forms..Please assist.

No Title

Routine and Veerap,

The first step would be to print out the forms and fill in all the information u can...... it is in general dont worry if you dont know what to write in some sections leave it blank ,,,,,,but make sure to fill in all u know.....I think you can get those forms from canadian consulates website...http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/coming/eindepen.html
go to the above link and download the forms...these would be for Independant Application which includes all ur family members....ur wife and kids....this is the first step

No Title

GcWaiter5yrs, done that..download forms...but not sure on how to apply for police clearance!

No Title

ok thats good

Try filing out the quesstions that u can answere....in that form .
In order to get Police clearance it is pretty easy. Could u tell me where are u located which city...there is no need to submit police clearance right now we can take that at the time of interview so dont worry

No Title

GcWaiter5yrs, I\'ve lived in australia almost 11 years ago for 10 years. How can I obtain police clearance in the country and also do I have to get police clearance for my country of birth?

No Title

Ok... no problem Aussie man.....forget about ur police clearance and start working on other papers as i mentioned earlier u dont need Police clearance right now ,,,,, u need to file the application asap so that would save ur time and once u have subbmited ur applicaton u can start working on ur Police Clearance....ok

1) Are u in USA if yes which city?
2) where were u born?
3) what is ur present proffesion.

Thanks

No Title

U just have to fill out

IMM 008 and IMM 5406...for each persons from ur family...how many ppl are u applying for???

No Title

GCwaiter5yrs...could u pls explain on appendix C- checklist - immigrant application form