want to go back to india with clean record is it possible ?

arnold4udinesh

Hi Rajeev Sir,

I want to voluntarily deport to India and at the same time i want my record to be clean. what should i do ?

Do i need to inform ICE or i need to wait till the decision is out.

Please help with the information. I can`t stay in USA with fear and stress.

And what would be the latest Date that we can leave Coz need to close our accounts and sell our belonging.. which would take time...

You shouldnt have any problem leaving the country, no immigration checks. TVU students names are not in the traveller info system, for TSA to stop you. I can say so boldly because I left the states with no issues.

To have your record clean, after leaving states go to your home country call up the ICE helpline and let them know you left the country and ask whats on your record?

I told the same and they said my sevis has been terminated and also said they would make a note that I left the country on the record thats it.

can leave when ever u want by picking up the date of ur choice but not exceeding 180 days n u r supposed to mail the proof u have after u left like tickets etc to ICE ...
Now comingback to the question whether u ll be able tocome r not ? No body knows the answer for that ...

You shouldnt have any problem leaving the country, no immigration checks. TVU students names are not in the traveller info system, for TSA to stop you. I can say so boldly because I left the states with no issues.

To have your record clean, after leaving states go to your home country call up the ICE helpline and let them know you left the country and ask whats on your record?

I told the same and they said my sevis has been terminated and also said they would make a note that I left the country on the record thats it.
There are reports of people who left and came back on H4. Some of them were questioned on entry, but that was it.
Your mileage may vary.

@ Joe

Now I can claim that u r stalking me, as u do when ever a person gives reply to ur post ! (U told this to India.Bharat coz he was in both AFDB and this forum ) But I am not a scumbag nor I am afraid , so I wont claim it !!
P.S: U also stop pointing out at people when they post something in different threads after u do ..! For god sake dont say that they are stalking u ...Usually u sound like 12 year old , it makes u 5 year old after u say that !