Walk-In FP for 485

bps01

Registered Users (C)
My application for AOS is about to be 90 days old now and I havent recieved a FP for my 485 or code 3 FP. I was wondering if anyone on this board has done thier walk-in FP for pending 485 without a appointment and if so after how many days were they allowed to do so?

Last edited by a moderator:
okay

For i-485 USCIS will request code 3, you don't walk in into an ASC for that. For EAD is ok but not for i-485.

walk-in FP in San Marcos ASC

We did a walk-in FP/Biometrics at the San Marcos ASC(DO: San Diego). They looked at the receipt letter for I-485 and I-1765 and did both code 3 and code 2 Biometrics.

Question for irachka: Why is it ok for I-765 for walk-in FP/Biometrics and not for I-485?

Timeline:
DO: San Diego
RD: 12/15/05 (I-485/I-765/I-130/I-131)
ND: 12/21/06 (all)
LUD for all: 12/27/05 and 12/28/05.
Walk-in FP (code 2 & code3) : 1/28/06

Last edited by a moderator:
walk-in seems to be easy---

Because USCIS requests bimetrics for i-485 when they need it. Unlike i-765, it could be 90 days until you hear from them but not for i-485.. it could be 2 weeks or 60 days or sometimes 300 days!

I live in West Palm Beach, and here walk-in is IMPOSSIBLE. The guard won't let you in without an appointment notice.

Walk-in Successful

I did a walk-in last week after 5 months of waiting for FP appointment letter. I didn't have any issues completing my code-2 and code-3 for EAD and 485. They asked only my application receipt notice.

DO is in Detroit. Now waiting for EAD and 485 approvals ....

Guys

I did a walkin for my code 3 bio. My schedule date was almost next month, since they were very few people at 8 Am they allowed me to do the FP/Bio... well hope they do the name check before the interview.

Well walk in works if they are not busy and if you lucky