Wake up so-called RIR applicants and stop crying for processing time.

habib

Registered Users (C)
Wake up! RIR applicants! Stop crying for processing time. There are pepole out there who applied through non-RIR and suffering much more then RIR pepole in time and status loophole. So when I see pepole cant wait for 3-6 months approval time in RIR categorie.. and start whining in the discussion forum when they will get approval for heavens gate.. it makes me sick. What about pepole who applied non-RIR? Actually these forum should discuss more issue about non-RIR case then RIR. Non-RIR cases are the real problem to discuss in this forum.

chill out dude

I have a right to cry and complain...When YOU spend 2 1/2 years in non-RIR and 1+ year in RIR(and still waiting) then and only then do you get a chance to bitch at others...

Please continue bitching, we are here for you

Please release that trapped aggression at me. I am totally with you on our short-sightedness. 4-5 months is long today, if everything goes faster then 1-2 month will be long. We just whine, we are good at that. So lets all whine, lets even whine about the whiners about the quantity of whining. Lets whine about this message also. whine whine whine, and relax.

waiting!!

I have waited for 4 years on non rir in ny and over 6 months on rir with no results. Is it unusual?

Vishwanand