Wake Up Moderators & Operations

dsatish,

Not only should Zapaddam/Sharabi should give up his hostility towards me, he should also be in his best behaviour towards all!!! That would include anyone who is different from him and his ways, Indian muslims and Christians who are as much Indians as he thinks he is! And, finally, he HAS to give up hatred towards south indians and specifically Tamilians!

Only then, will he NOT be smacked around :D:D

The only reason you don't see the old Sharabi language is because he got slapped around a few times and he has finally learnt the lesson. But, every now and then, he keeps telling people to "take a dog's nonnie in the azzzzzzz". Don't know what exactly that means, but sure does sound filthy. So, that needs to be fixed too!

Sharabi and Palaniappan

It's time both of you give up the fight. Unknowlingly both of you are ruining your careers. So think of creating new user-id and contributing to this forum just like others and ignore the provocation from one another. Try to follow the advice given by Raj Chandra in this thread. I am following that.

The bottomline is...........

India has lived under Mughul Rule and British Rule for too long a time.

It's time to live and flourish under the 'HINDU RULE'. Period.

Originally posted by PalaniappanRajaram
dsatish,

Not only should Zapaddam/Sharabi should give up his hostility towards me, he should also be in his best behaviour towards all!!! That would include anyone who is different from him and his ways, Indian muslims and Christians who are as much Indians as he thinks he is! And, finally, he HAS to give up hatred towards south indians and specifically Tamilians!

Only then, will he NOT be smacked around :D:D

The only reason you don't see the old Sharabi language is because he got slapped around a few times and he has finally learnt the lesson. But, every now and then, he keeps telling people to "take a dog's nonnie in the azzzzzzz". Don't know what exactly that means, but sure does sound filthy. So, that needs to be fixed too!

Hey Thug,

Don't make these stories up. I will keep giving you shock and awe treatment till you stop crying by the name of "south indians", unlike you neither I disrespect south Indians, nor North Indians nor the entire India.

You are saala "Choor" , you are a liar and fugitive. Don't force me speak a lot about you as it ain't pleasant.

I know how filty you can speak, but when I speak even filtheir than you then you run towards US consulate.....So Stop the Stupidity. I won't spare you.

Originally posted by Zapaddam
Hey Thug,

Don't make these stories up. I will keep giving you shock and awe treatment till you stop crying by the name of "south indians", unlike you neither I disrespect south Indians, nor North Indians nor the entire India.

You are saala "Choor" , you are a liar and fugitive. Don't force me speak a lot about you as it ain't pleasant.

I know how filty you can speak, but when I speak even filtheir than you then you run towards US consulate.....So Stop the Stupidity. I won't spare you.

I'm not making any stories up, Zapaddam! They are facts and they are indisputable (look it up in the dictionary)! You always have had a chilli up your rear end about south indians and specifically tamilians! It is too late to cover that up, buddy!

You use filthy language as a way of life. I, on the other hand, use that to talk to YOU in your language! :D:D:D So, give up hostility and accept others' ways of life too. Otherwise, you will get bitch-slapped around ...LOL!

You are not acceptable to me ! Even every dog you touch is unacceptable to me. To that extent I am behind you with Big Freaking hammer.
You stupid prajaram when will you learn not to use the entire south indian community for your filthy and dirty purposes ?

You are isolated, I turned corner upon you....you have no supporter today....I will expose you amongs south indians you just watch how i do it....

Drop the lungie and run towards US consulate....I am behind you and your chuttya rajaram with big hammer. !!!! GO run towards US consulate.

You are not acceptable to me ! Even every dog you touch is unacceptable to me. To that extent I am behind you with Big Freaking hammer.
You stupid prajaram when will you learn not to use the entire south indian community for your filthy and dirty purposes ?

You are isolated, I turned corner upon you....you have no supporter today....I will expose you amongs south indians you just watch how i do it....

Drop the lungie and run towards US consulate....I am behind you and your chuttya rajaram with big hammer. !!!! GO run towards US consulate.

Zapaddam,

Are you learning impaired?? How many times do I have to tell you that I DONT care if no one is on my side (though you couldn't be more wrong that than). I'm not the one who has to feel strong only by having people around me! Sharabi, I am not like you! I'm not scared; I don't feel stupid; I don't feel isolated; I don't feel like a social misfit! See, these are problems of yours. Not mine!

Truth will always be that you once hated south indians and you still do! You hate tamilians and you always will. You are only claiming that you don't but you know your heart! All the hatred that you have harbored all these years won't vanish in a heart beat!

Zapaddam, you messed with the wrong south indian! You thought that you could trample upon me like you have on others in the past. Little did you know that I would become your worst nightmare :D:D:D

<<Zapaddam, you messed with the wrong south indian! You thought that you could trample upon me like you have on others in the past. Little did you know that I would become your worst nightmare >>>

For Rajarams sake don't lump and try to earn the simpathy and support from south indians by indulging them into his dirty and cheap opportunistic game that you have been playing. If not for Rajarams sake then Prajaram taxiwalla's sake....STOP this.

2nd, I didn't mess with the wrong guy, i rightly messed with fugitive and criminal who divides people based on language and region. I am going to fix your head in a way that would arouse you.

3rd, I have made you wet your lungie, I will continue to be your worst nightmare.

<<Zapaddam, you messed with the wrong south indian! You thought that you could trample upon me like you have on others in the past. Little did you know that I would become your worst nightmare >>>

For Rajarams sake don't lump and try to earn the simpathy and support from south indians by indulging them into his dirty and cheap opportunistic game that you have been playing. If not for Rajarams sake then Prajaram taxiwalla's sake....STOP this.

2nd, I didn't mess with the wrong guy, i rightly messed with fugitive and criminal who divides people based on language and region. I am going to fix your head in a way that would arouse you.

3rd, I have made you wet your lungie, I will continue to be your worst nightmare.

Zapaddam,

You thought that we would just take your ethnic jokes and sit quietly! Well, the experience has shown you so far that you are DEAD wrong!

Why talk about wetting lungie? Aren't you the one who got SOOO SCARED that you so hurriedly delete your threads titled "Happy Ganesh Chathurthi - Part II" and "Some questions ...."?? Why are you such a coward? such a COWARD?? If you can't say things that you are afraid that others (including moderators) might see, then don't say it! Not just the threads that you started, you also deleted your messages that you posted in other threads which you could not delete and those messages contained PROFANITY as usual (just like Sharabi / bombaiya / Bombaywall)!!

Please be a man, Zapaddam! Please be brave! Don't hide!

Originally posted by PalaniappanRajaram
Zapaddam,

You thought that we would just take your ethnic jokes and sit quietly! Well, the experience has shown you so far that you are DEAD wrong!

Why talk about wetting lungie? Aren't you the one who got SOOO SCARED that you so hurriedly delete your threads titled "Happy Ganesh Chathurthi - Part II" and "Some questions ...."?? Why are you such a coward? such a COWARD?? If you can't say things that you are afraid that others (including moderators) might see, then don't say it! Not just the threads that you started, you also deleted your messages that you posted in other threads which you could not delete and those messages contained PROFANITY as usual (just like Sharabi / bombaiya / Bombaywall)!!

Please be a man, Zapaddam! Please be brave! Don't hide!

If this is the kind of reply that I am going to get (despite of zapping you so much as in Zapaddam) then I would prefer to talk to six year old kid who would anyday have a better sense of retaliation.

This is quite boring to me , I like challenge , So I will quit responding to your replies, It's lot of wastage of my time and furthermore I don't see any challenge. YOu take my words and repeat it back to me....I like it when people pose me challenge....with you it has always been one sided game. you are so innocent that you keep counting 2+3+4 instead of understaning the subtle meaning behind it ! to me you are worthless to fight with. BUT remember if you get involved in too much cheap politics, regionalism .......then I am always there to GLIDE you in peroper direction. It will be better you yourself don't bring that wrath upon yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is the kind of reply that I am going to get (despite of zapping you so much as in Zapaddam) then I would prefer to talk to six year old kid who would anyday have a better sense of retaliation.

This is quite boring to me , I like challenge , So I will quit responding to your replies, It's lot of wastage of my time and furthermore I don't see any challenge. YOu take my words and repeat it back to me....I like it when people pose me challenge....with you it has always been one sided game. you are so innocent that you keep counting 2+3+4 instead of understaning the subtle meaning behind it ! to me you are worthless to fight with.

six year old kid would be bored out of his/her mind talking to an immature person like you! :D:D

Your case is truly that of "sour grapes". You will not "respond" because you are bored?! Yeah right!!! You will not "respond" because I'm worthless to fight with?! Yeah right!!! You got your behind whacked so bad and you are so sore that you can't fight anymore. That's good! But, everytime you lift your head up and make one inappropriate comment you will face my wrath! (look that up in a dictionary)

I don't have to keep counting but I can certainly point out your bogus and funny math! LOL!! 4+3+2 = 10 !! This is new Zapaddam math! HAHAHHA :D:D:D

Again, please don't get scared and delete this message also! Please be brave and please be a man! DONT BE A COWARD!