• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Waiting for the Second Package

versa2007

Registered Users (C)
Hi friends someone can help me?, I called to KCC one week ago and they told me my interview date 23 May (because my case number is current in May), also they told me that they were going to send my second package just this week, how long is going to take this???? May case number is SA X3XX.

We got our first package mid-May, filled in the initial forms and returned them the very next week. We got our second package in December. There can be a long wait, so dont give up. Till then though, get all the documentation you possibly can before the second package comes, because we only had about a month to our interview when our second package came through. Make sure you definately have your Police Clearance documentation in order, and 6months min valid passport. Those depending which country you are from can take a while to get.

No need to worry

As long as they got the packege you sent them no need to worry. All the second letter does is to give you some information on when/how to begin the filling process.

Hi Versa. I am a winner lottery fron Venezuela. My case number will be current in June. Do you think I shoul e-mail KCC to ask for the date of the appoinment? Just to be aware of the date before receiving the second envelop. I don´t trust the mail service in my country.........

As long as they got the packege you sent them no need to worry. All the second letter does is to give you some information on when/how to begin the filling process.

hi click
please what kind of repley that the KCC sent u in 06/04/06?