Waiting for LUD after RFE reply..How long?

vnv

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

My reply to my RFE(medical) was registered with TSC on 11/7/06. After that I did not see an LUDs. Is this common? On the USCIS website they post the following message.

"You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done."

We completed our FP long time back and TSC mentioned that they received it. Is it struck in 'Name Check'? Since USCIS says that they will decide in 60 days which has passed by, how can I escalate this ? :confused:

Vnv,

Did you receive the RFE after the message changed on your case? You mentioned in your post you did not receive for 2 months. Did you the RFE after two months or there is no RFE at all. Could you please clarify?

I am in the similar boat like you regarding RFE message. I did not receive yet. Attorney or me did not change the addresses. The chances of missing RFE notice are very less. I called TSC; they asked me to wait for one more week. My attorney also told me to wait for one more week.

Actually I got response to SR when I am expecting RFE notice. For me this looks like a mistake made by USCIS on my case. I am unable concentrate on anything because of all this. I will appreciate you if you answer to my post.

LUD after RFE

We got a bunch of RFEs recently ( one for each 485s and one for each APs). For all 4 of the replies, we have seen LUD change withing 4-5 days. It looks like the "response received" message comes as soon as the docs hit the mail room.

Zybin,
What were the RFE's about?
Any LUD activity before the RFE's were issued or any message changes.