Waiting for final USCIS approval

knuspy

Registered Users (C)
Hi! Is there anyone else also waiting for USCIS final approval? I got receipt notice end of January and have been anxiously waiting for any news from USCIS. Who has been through this and how long did it take you to receive your notice of approval?

Hey - it's the No Objection waiver. When did you get your receipt notice?

That's different from mine, which is hardship waiver. No Objection waiver is much easier, and in this website there are so many discussions about No Objection, which will help you through. Please check on them. Good luck!

Still Waiting

I'm still waiting for USCIS final approval for my J-1 Hardship Waiver which was filed in the end of 2008.

Hey,

I got the final approval from the USCIS for my no objection waiver within a week! The J1 visa waiver got to my house only 5 business days later!
Hope everyone will hear something soon!
Good luck

urgh :( so sorry to hear! Im still waiting for the final approval in my no objection case.

you should be able to receive the approval notice right after or with receipt notice. if it's been more than a month, i would recommend calling the USCIS. you have the receipt number on your receipt notice, so they will assist you with your number.