Waiting approval of I-130 with questions about I-485

argentinaoregon

Registered Users (C)
I recieved an email from the USCIS that they recieved our I-130 application and it was being routed. It's been 9 buisness days and I haven't heard anything. I am a US Citizen who married my husband two months ago in Argentina. We are together in Argentina waiting.
We sent the form I-130 along with the G-325 and I-1145 along with all the additional information requested.
I didn't however know about the possibility of filing a I-485 for the possibility of my husband being able to travel before the I-130 is approved. Is this still possible? I do not have my birth certificate here, my Mother sent the packet from the States for me and I can't provide financial support (we are having a join sponsor). Could I sent the form I-485 in now? How do I do this and Is it even useful? We are pregnant and I am wanting to stay with my husband for as long as possible before possibly having to travel ahead of him. Would the I-485 if approved, be quicker?
If there is anything I can do, please let me know and I appreciate your help.

Excuse me, I meant the form I-129 F, not the I-485. Please, any advice. I really want to have my husband with me in the US, to give birth to our first child.
Thanks!!!