Wait or Fight !!

moroni

Registered Users (C)
I'm wondering what impact can we do if we raise our voices to fight back this "messy" system.

I don't know, but at least we can try some efforts or trace some plans. Maybe the media, news, letter to the congressmen, senators, I don't know, something should work out.

It's like we are just to the "disposal" whatever they want to do with us, and I fed up with it, I know some of you too.

Is it something we can do that might be heard or start some ignition?

Or we're just going to sit down and wait until "some unexpected day" we will receive the GC on the mail or the magic emails arrive to the inbox folder.

We all know the retrogression is a fact. PD could be retrogressed whatever they like to post, and there is now way to refute it.

There is no way eigher to track Name Check, the figures for visa availibility; there is no communication at all.

I'm open to opinions and I understand and I respect if some of you want to wait maybe because your PD is near, but I don't have a "job security" and layoffs might happen very soon in my stumbling company, so right now I kind of desperate for the "Holy GC".

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Concrete Lobbying...

Dude,

I think you should be fine...use AC21 and port your I-140..

Frankly, I doubt these senators ever listen to our crying/demonstrations/voices......

Unless we can do some lobbying.....unless we convince these senators...that the costs are gonna go up......with no green card benefit...everbody is gonna go consulting...nobody is gonna work at $30/hr for the dream of green card...

if the dream of green card is gone...they are gonna expect $60/hr....

folks are gonna migrate to Canada/Europe - which would now look more lucrative...

that it would amount to higher costs for them...

that - with no dream of green card...nobody would buy much...but more think of saving for the return trip to India...nobody would buy houses...it would adversely impact thier spending abilities...it would definitely impact the economy...

Last edited by a moderator: