WAC01269XXXXX Approved

devarak

Registered Users (C)
I checked the online status and I'm approved on Feb 13, 2004.

My sincere thanks to all the people in this forum who have contributed a lot of information.

RFE replied May 2003

Second FP done on Dec 29 .

Thanks Again !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sf bay area guy

I am sorry, I have checked my previous posts and actually I have replied for my RFE in May 2003 and NOT Nov 2003. I apologize for the confusion.

Thanks.

Any reason why it took so long (7 months) after your rfe response?

I'm curious since my rfe response was recvd. 4 months ago and I am wondering if there is anything similar...

SF Guy..

No particular reason.

I was with the same employer for 7 years. Everythings fine from my side. Came to this country as a student in 1992. Since then I was never out of status.

Last edited by a moderator:
Devarak

Wow !!!

That kind of scares me :)

I've never been out of status in the last 7-8 years. Have been with the same employer since the begining of the process.. Wonder why it would take so long after RFE response in cases like ours...

Were you/your lawyers ever able to get a response as to why your case was taking so long?

Thanks for all your responses !!

sf_area_guy - There are so many of us who have not heard anything, even after 1 year of INS receiving the requested documents. In my case, RFE was received by INS on Aug'2002 and the website was updated accordingly. No progress thereafter. As a result of this, I am riding on my 3rd EAD.

When my lawyer placed an enquiry last month, INS responded saying that my file was moved offsite and they are in the process of bringing the file back to CSC.

I do not know what "offsite" means and why my file was moved offsite in the first place.

- Californian