Wac 02-254 received 2nd FP

luckstar

Registered Users (C)
It is scheduled in later Aug. Can I go ahead and do it earlier than schedule date? Is there any side effect if I do it early? thanks

Lud

luckstar said:
It is scheduled in later Aug. Can I go ahead and do it earlier than schedule date? Is there any side effect if I do it early? thanks

Luck star
Can you post you LUD change detail?
And do you think it's your fax inquiry triger the 2nd FP?

Luckstar,

Lucky you! :) If possible do go for early FP! If you check the approval posts listed, a couple of people went for early FP (scheduled for Late June), and have already received their approvals.

If you don't mind my asking, did you do anything specific to trigger the FP? Any RFE, etc.?

my LUD was 6/18. I don't think it is due to fax inquiry since fax inquiry do not works at all, at least on my side.
I guess CSC is moving fast now. I saw some people who got approved are later Aug. filers.

luckstar said:

Your series is one day after mine. I was sent FP2 at the end of May, scheduled for 6/11 at Santa Rosa. I did early walk-in at SF on 6/10. Results updated on USCIS site on 6/12. The only side effect seems to be your case might get adjudicated faster if some of the other posts here are anything to go by.

-----

WAC 02 253 xxxxx
EB1 EA
ND: 08.08.02
FP2: 06.12.04
Touched '04: 05.21/06.14(FP2s rvcvd)/06.22/06.23/06.24
3rd EAD/AP pending
Wife same as above

I-140
RD: 01.15.02
AD: 03.05.02

Non-concurrent

I did second FP 3 DAYS early. Too early may not be possible in Oakland. Give it a shot. Good luck!

Thanks everyone for comments.

140_takes_4ever, I do not think anything triggered it since all my inquiries were done a couple months ago. Although I did almost everything I could. I have inquiry throught myself, congressman, senator, my dean as former congressman, you name it. And all these were done months ago and all went into drain. Nothing happens to my fax inquiries. And a short notice of sth like "we are processing case before date of ....thanks for patience", basically said not my turn yet. It maybe simply the time for my turn now since so many people filed after my case got FP2 almost half year ago already approved. So I gave up last month and decided not to waste any more time.
Anyway, thanks again. I will try my lucky tomorrow. :)

Last edited by a moderator: