VSC Check NOT Cashed for a couple of weeks

mvc4

Registered Users (C)
I sent my N-400 to the VSC in late December. The FedEx tracking # shows that the letter was delivered 01/03/02. However, my check is not cashed yet. Is this "normal"? How long does it usually take?
Thanks.

No Title

Dont worry too much, you should be receiving RD soon. Confirming receipt of application.
Please kindly post your RD dates and other dates when you receive them.

Sanj

FYI

I mailed my application in late December. It was received by VSC 01/03/02. My check was cashed 01/18/02. A notice was mailed 01/18/02 (and this is the notice date). Both my priority date and receipt date are 01/03/02.

mvc4

Please keep updating the information when you receive your FP notice and Interview notice. I applied about 2 weeks prior to you and got the receipt notice.

Sanj

Notice of Action

I mailed my application in 10 Jan 2002. It was received by VSC 14 Jan 2002. My check was cashed 25 Jan 2002. A notice was mailed 1 FEB 2002 and the notice date is 29 Jan 2002. Both my priority date and receipt date are 14 Jan 2002.
What time will I get the FP notice and interview notice?
The interview expect time shown on the notice is 540 days
Is it true? I have to wait 540 days?

Thanks

Denada

That is the normal letter, probably you should receive your FP notice in about 2-3 months time .... please update this coloumn once you receive FP and Interview notice. I applied in December and still waiting for FP notice.

Sanj