• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

vk96, How was your interview?

2006_07

Registered Users (C)
vk96, I noticed you had your interview today.

Can you comment on it? What questions and documents did they ask?

Thanks a lot.

2006_07 said:
vk96, I noticed you had your interview today.

Can you comment on it? What questions and documents did they ask?

Thanks a lot.

Hi,

I had my interview in St Louis. I hired a lawyer to go with me to the interview.
My appointment was 10:30 am. I didnt check my watch but I think we were called in around that time.
I went to St Louis for a couple of days (just for vacation) so I had a bag full of clothes and other things that I brought with me to the interview. The interviewer laughed about it, she thought that I brought a bag full of documents.

The woman sworned me in.
She asked for my passport and she took out I-94. She asked me about my work (I told her that I work on campus only), she asked me about my mother's and father's first names, she asked me if my name is spelled correctly. She asked me for my student ID and also a few questions from the the I-485 form.
Then she asked me if I had a list of civil surgeons in my area because she wanted to make sure that I did my medicals at the correct place. Of course I didnt have :confused: but my lawyer said she would take care of it immediatelly (within couple of hours). This last request was weird since that list is on their website.

At the end she said that she will check everything again and I should get an answers by the end of a week. :)