visitor visa for siblings - chennai

anandm78

Hello:
I wish to bring my parents and my sister on visitor visa for 2 months. they will by applying at the chennai consulate. The problem is my sister is in her final year of electronics engg. She already got a job and will be joining as soon as she comes back from the trip. Is this enough reason to convince the consular officer about her intention to come back ? If you or your friends had any related experiences, it would be very useful to me in the current situation. Reading the posts in this forum, I tend to think that a lot of genuine cases are denied visas whereas there are thousands of fraud cases that are granted one and that are staying illegally here.

Thanks,

one question, whether any of your parent is above 55/ 60 year ? then first they can opt for drop box, and later once they get visa your sister can take thier passport copy and increse chance to getting visa.

One of our family friend got visa smiliar way in last november, thier daughter finished undergraduation and planning to join pg after going back to india.

I hope this help.

JB