Visa Requirement for British Commonwealth Citizens

Study permit

Hello Vault

I got admission in a canadian university and am yet to go for a visa ,In the mean time I have applied for Quebec immigration and got the interview date.

I have few questions on how I should proceed.

1.If I take the student visa does it pose any problem to my immigration?If I got to canada prior to my immigration interview date can I change the location of my interview?I did not send the confirmation yet

2.If my student visa get rejected does it effect immigration?

what are my Options.

Please help..................

Thank you

Re: Study permit

Originally posted by uscan03
Hello Vault

I got admission in a canadian university and am yet to go for a visa ,In the mean time I have applied for Quebec immigration and got the interview date.

I have few questions on how I should proceed.

1.If I take the student visa does it pose any problem to my immigration?If I got to canada prior to my immigration interview date can I change the location of my interview?I did not send the confirmation yet

It's been a while since I looked at the Canadian visitor/student visa application. If the consulate/consular office issuing the visa knows that you have applied for Canadian Immigration, and grants you the Student Visa, I don't see any problem. However you might have to go to the appropriate consulate for you have chosen if you are called for Interview. If you are granted the Student Visa, make sure you change the address (to Canadian) with the Consulate

2.If my student visa get rejected does it effect immigration?
I am not sure on this one.

what are my Options.

Please help..................

Thank you