• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin June 2012: DV-2013 Results per Region/Country

win dv

Registered Users (C)
This link was posted by someone on another site. don't know how reliable it is: http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=39558

Since sixteen (16) persons were selected and notified from the Bahamas, I doubt that there will be additional winners on October 1st, because this is the average amount of winners on an annual basis (15-18). The only way there will be new winners if they increased the allocation of visa percentage......

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess waiting for October for more visa selection is a waste of time.

Me and my hubby agree, especially if the DoS has already notified all of the winners as indicated on their website. The only hope we have is if they have increased the winning percentage for our country and select additional persons on Oct 1st. But I highly doubt this may happen. That is why we have already accepted the results on May 1st and highly doubt that we may try for DV-2014 for personal reasons. It's kinda disappointing to wait for months for the results and not selected in the end. Can't deal with this aspect of it anymore.

But to everyone who wishes to continue, I wish that all of you be selected in the future.....

Disclaimer on this website

I just noticed the disclaimer that is located on the top of this website which reads:

Disclaimer: "We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk.
NOTE: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address, etc.
". So has the US Government requested the email and IP addresses for forum users to determine immigration intent? How does this apply?

was ofcepo

Me and my hubby agree, especially if the DoS has already notified all of the winners as indicated on their website. The only hope we have is if they have increased the winning percentage for our country and select additional persons on Oct 1st. But I highly doubt this may happen. That is why we have already accepted the results on May 1st and highly doubt that we may try for DV-2014 for personal reasons. It's kinda disappointing to wait for months for the results and not selected in the end. Can't deal with this aspect of it anymore.

Guys don't loose hopes as there would be more results to be announce come October first cos this is the first time in DOS history to come out and tell the world that DV-2013 entrants may now enter their confirmation information through the link below, as of noon (EDT) May 1, 2012. The DV-2013 registration period was from October 4, 2011, until November 5, 2011. DV-2013 entrants should keep their confirmation number as it is possible that more entries may be selected on October 1, 2012 at noon (EDT). (DOS may have strong reason for making this announcement)Don't doubt DOS cos we simply don't know how the random selection for this year was like.
I'm not here to give all everybody high hopes but from this announcement of DOS i think more results would be announce by October first.I don't give a damn about the 105 selectees but i do know for sure that only few people would process their Case Number.And up till now we are still having some more and more selectees yet to confirm if they were selected while some are reluctant to make process of their case number.IMO DOS may just want to see how many winning applicants would turn up to process their case number cos they may want to be giving out the full 50,000 visas per year especially concerning last year DV2012 scenario_Only few people may want to make their process maybe base on personal reason cos in my own arears as for example,all we hear is someone selected but does not want to make process of case number and when you ask the selected person would tell you its personal reason which i respect everyone's decision.So this i still get in some other forums i visited.Well in all I'm saying is more results would be announce come October first.

Official website: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5712.html

Guys,

105,628 people were selected for DV-2013. Is this the highest in DV history?

It looks like it. I haven't gone back through all the statistics to DV-1994, so I don't know if it's the highest ever, but I've looked back as far as DV-2005 when entry started becoming somewhat electronic-only, and this is the highest. Which makes the quietness of the forum it all the more surprising; I know it's only been 11 days since the result though, I just expected more activity from new winners than we've had so far I guess.

DOS and IP Address

It looks like it. I haven't gone back through all the statistics to DV-1994, so I don't know if it's the highest ever, but I've looked back as far as DV-2005 when entry started becoming somewhat electronic-only, and this is the highest. Which makes the quietness of the forum it all the more surprising; I know it's only been 11 days since the result though, I just expected more activity from new winners than we've had so far I guess.

Guys do you all think that all these 105 selectees are truly randomly selected from all regional zones or the selections still has something to do with those schooling in the USA been the majority of the selected applicants or DOS still disqualified many entries coming through same IP address from different countries or what do you guys think on this cos i really think that this IP address issue of a thing could still be an important TOPIC not only by saying multiples/fraudulent entries alone.And those schooling in the USA still have a greater chances of been selected cos we could all be calling it a fair random selections but i still strongly believe that the US govt knows what they are doing.We should have a good thought about this and also do some research as i have been carrying out here in my part discovering that arears that i thought would have more selectees are all saying same as only those schooling in the US that am hearing been selected and few selectees from our individuals countries.Now for instance this year program/results looking surpprising and up till now we are yet to have other countries thread on forum but in previous years by now other countries thread would have been out here in forum as it to say that there have not been much selected entries here in africa for instance cos if there s much selectees we would have been seeing i.e Nigerian thread on DV2013 or Ghanian thread on DV2013 or even Ethiopia thread.so it maybe something of new changes from DOS which only time will tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Schoolboy you have been here for a longtime and most of the questions you are asking have been ansewred before.Like the number of winners decreasing.l had said it before that due to the use of the internet in entry check and checking interviews we shud b having even more people on the forum.But this has not been the case.
I also predicted winners to drop significantly as the years go by.From next year most of you will pay for the Dv and wont win.This will be even devastating.Things in the U.S. aint rosy anymore .Americans are denouncing their citizendhip everyday like one of the forumers said.Whats his name? I forgot it,there was this sarcastic dude everyone thot he was crazy...

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/facebook-co-founder-saverin-gives-up-us-citizenship/

So guys be prepared for a rude shock as the years go by.

Schoolboy you have been here for a longtime and most of the questions you are asking have been ansewred before.Like the number of winners decreasing.l had said it before that due to the use of the internet in entry check and checking interviews we shud b having even more people on the forum.But this has not been the case.
I also predicted winners to drop significantly as the years go by.From next year most of you will pay for the Dv and wont win.This will be even devastating.Things in the U.S. aint rosy anymore .Americans are denouncing their citizendhip everyday like one of the forumers said.Whats his name? I forgot it,there was this sarcastic dude everyone thot he was crazy...

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/facebook-co-founder-saverin-gives-up-us-citizenship/

So guys be prepared for a rude shock as the years go by.

You are right bro?