• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for August 2007

Banner

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys

Visa Bulletin for August 2007 has been issued. There is no information regarding DV 2008 in this bulletin.

Is it not unsusual?

Hi guys

Visa Bulletin for August 2007 has been issued. There is no information regarding DV 2008 in this bulletin.

Is it not unsusual?

This bulletin was actually published last month, around the 15th of July if I remember correctly. And yes you are correct there was no mention of the DV-08 statistics on it. Some people on the board (including me) are hoping to have access to the statistic’s in the bulletin due either today or maybe tomorrow, That will be the Septembers bulletin and will officially mark the beginning of DV-2008, with the first blocks of numbers due to become current for DV-2008 in October.
Hopefully it will be up at some point today, probably US east cost office hours.

Hey alemitmee thanks for the calrification

Case Number: 2008AF00008xxx
NL: Received May 2007.
Forms Returned: May 2007.
KCC Confirmation: 13 June 2007.

KCC told couple days ago that the bulletin September 2007 will be published after 15th August '07 on which will be shown first current case number of DV 2008 program. I think it will come out untill this Friday, 17th August.

its quite unusual that the visa bulletin for sep aint out yet.

KCC told couple days ago that the bulletin September 2007 will be published after 15th August '07 on which will be shown first current case number of DV 2008 program. I think it will come out untill this Friday, 17th August.

Thanks for the info. Didn't know that. i just wish EB3 visa will be current in Sep but i doubt it

i have just call the KCC and they told me that they can publish the visa bulletin this friday

Guys, ok, does anybody not think that all the visa bulletin stuff is all just a little weird this year, I mean what are the doing over there?
For all those DV veterans has there been any DV’s like this before with bulletins and then supplemental bulletins and then bulletins with “check back in two days” on them?? I have to say I honestly thought they would be a little better organised? I will be nervous till I see the first lot of DV-2008 cut offs published. I am sure it will all be fine, but its stressful enough putting your whole life on hold on the off chance you may get a GC, with out all this visa bulletin carry on!!!!!

House we just have to keep praying and hoping for the best. I believe the bulletin will come out later today or Friday since they said we should check back in two days. We all have to keep checking this link

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3761.html

Case Number: 2008AF00008xxx
NL: Received May 2007.
Forms Returned: May 2007.
KCC Confirmation: 13 June 2007.
Waiting for second package

Guys, ok, does anybody not think that all the visa bulletin stuff is all just a little weird this year, I mean what are the doing over there?
For all those DV veterans has there been any DV’s like this before with bulletins and then supplemental bulletins and then bulletins with “check back in two days” on them?? I have to say I honestly thought they would be a little better organised? I will be nervous till I see the first lot of DV-2008 cut offs published. I am sure it will all be fine, but its stressful enough putting your whole life on hold on the off chance you may get a GC, with out all this visa bulletin carry on!!!!!

What can we do? Kcc calls the shots. :cool: