VISA appointment at Nogales on Sept 11th. 2006

Hi Srinivas,
I have a Visa appointment in Nogales on 11th September. I have booked my flight to Phoenix and hotel @ Best Western in Nogales. My wife and myself are going from St Louis.

Let me know your details.
thanks,
Vijay

chenthilan said:
Hi Srinivas,
I have a Visa appointment in Nogales on 11th September. I have booked my flight to Phoenix and hotel @ Best Western in Nogales. My wife and myself are going from St Louis.

Let me know your details.
thanks,
Vijay

Hi Vijay,

I am coming with my wife also and booked tickets from Minneapolis. How much did you pay for Best Western hotel at Nogales? Do you mind give me details about you through e-mail?

Thanks,
Srinivas

september 11

GC1_2006 said:
Hi Vijay,

I am coming with my wife also and booked tickets from Minneapolis. How much did you pay for Best Western hotel at Nogales? Do you mind give me details about you through e-mail?

Thanks,
Srinivas

guys I am planning to book the appointment on september 11. I will be coming from San Francisco. Do I book flight to pheonix or tuscan,az.

any one recently booked appointment at tijuana. It seems there is no dates available

sankat_mochan said:
Do you like to car pool for stamping on sep-11. I am flying into tucsan,az.

hi,

I am coming with my wife and kids so I won't be able to do car pool. I am flying to Phoenix and driving to Nogales on 10th Sept. did you book the hotel? Let me know where we can meet so that we can go together.

thanks.

GC1_2006 said:
hi,

I am coming with my wife and kids so I won't be able to do car pool. I am flying to Phoenix and driving to Nogales on 10th Sept. did you book the hotel? Let me know where we can meet so that we can go together.

thanks.

Are you planning to stay in AZ side or sonora side

The only reason i booked the ticket to Phoenix is, it was cheaper to fly to PHX than to Tucson. I guess there are more flights going to PHX. I have booked my hotel in the BestWestern on the AZ (Nogales) side.

chenthilan said:
The only reason i booked the ticket to Phoenix is, it was cheaper to fly to PHX than to Tucson. I guess there are more flights going to PHX. I have booked my hotel in the BestWestern on the AZ (Nogales) side.

From San Francisco, flights to Tucsan is cheaper by 100 dollars, rather than Pheonix.

How much the hotel is charging on the AZ side.

sankat_mochan said:
From San Francisco, flights to Tucsan is cheaper by 100 dollars, rather than Pheonix.

How much the hotel is charging on the AZ side.

booked hotel best western on US side for one day. Driving from Phoenix on 10th Sept.

GC1_2006 said:
hi,

thanks.
I booked a room in best western. Are you staying in the same hotel or some other.

Nogales appointment at Sept 11 2006

Hi All,
I have booked appointment @Nogales on Sept 11, and booked Best western motel and a rental car. Let me know if I can be of any help. I will be driving from Phoenix, AZ to Noagales, AZ.

Thanks
Kannan Somasekar
kannansekar@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
lets meet

KannanSekar said:
Hi All,
I have booked appointment @Nogales on Sept 11, and booked Best western motel and a rental car. Let me know if I can be of any help. I will be driving from Phoenix, AZ to Noagales, AZ.

Thanks
Kannan Somasekar
kannansekar@hotmail.com
334-669-5669
(Please call after 7 PM EST)
Lets meet on 11th evening in the hotel.
my # is 916 204 9583
Bharat Prakash

Hi,
Im trying to get an appointment for sometime in sept..had a couple of questions..
how are you planning to get the Banamex visa fees receipt?..also do you need a mexican permit/visa to enter mexico?..it there any company that provides consular trip services in Nogales? (similar to mexico assistance services in Matamoros)..

-
raj

You can go to Bank in the morning and pay $100 to get the reciept and go to US consulate or pay $160 to get the reciept inside the USA through some 3rd party brokers.
If you need more information you can send me an email kannansekar@Hotmail.com, I will try to respond at my earnest possible.

Nogales Guide

Hi All,
Somebody sent me this all_in_one_guide few months back.
I hope it helps.
I will be driving from Phoenix to Nogales on Sep 10
and driving back to Phoenix on Sep 12 (morning)
and will be staying in Best western Motel.
My Email address is kannansekar@Hotmail.com

Nogales Trip

Hello All,
Our trip to Nogales on Sept 11, 2006 was successful. Most of the things went as per the document in this thread. Please read that document, and carry all those listed documents including DS-158 for everyone, and dont forget your 2 copies of resume.
The day we went, most of them got their visas.
For H1B extension,( after the 1st visa stamping) it is very safe to go to Nogales.
Overall the document in this thread sums all of it.

All the best.

Sekar,

I have a question for you. you mentioned in your mail that "For H1B extension,( after the 1st visa stamping) it is very safe to go to Nogales."
what does this mean? Could you please let us what all are the questions asked by VO to u and even to others if you know.

Thanks IN advance
Suresh