very strange on-line status

davli024

Registered Users (C)
I just checked my on-line status and it shows as following:

On October 14, 2003, we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appellate body for review. The notice explains in detail the basis for this proposed action. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

anybody know what exactly it means? never heard of such message, any input will be appreciated....

Strange indeed

Did you have anything unusual going on with your case? Please update us once you receive the notice in mail.

Davli024,

Pls post your RD details - so that atleast we can figure out what it could be, even though we might not be able to pin it down.

-MrCoolz

here is my details:

RD: 10/2001
1FP: 05/2002
2FP: 09/2003
RFE: 03/2003

never change employer or address, but did change superviser (and current job is almost exactly the same as the old one)before I-140. seeked help from congressmen and senator and they both helped to some extent.

Davli,
The cases that the adjudicating officer cann't finalize his decision are sent to the app. body for further review. Your case is approved but needs higher ranks to make their final determination.

Out of curiousity, can I ask which countr. you are from?
wr,aghajan

well,

my lawyer said that is probably because too much interference from my side, I seeked help from senator and congressman. my lawyer is strongly against that, he likes keeping mouth shut no matter what.

BTW, I am from china and we just launched shenzhou5 !!!

Message to davli024

davli024,
Did you receive your mail from NSC? If yes, can you please post it so we know what was about!! thnx,aghajan

Dear Davli024:

Congratulations for Shenzhou5. That is a great achievment. We all Asians are very proud of that. I hope India follows your path soon!

Btw, I sincerely hope your GC get approved soon.

Thanks, jpmbank!

great to have buddies to share the happiness!

FYI: I haven't received the notice yet, and will let you know once I get it.

nice weekend!

cheers!!!

I received the normal approval notice this weekend and went to have my passport stamped. the officer didn't say one word about the "appellate body review", of course I didn't ask either.

FYI: after stamping, all your documents eg. approval notice, EAD, AP, I-94 will be taken and kept by the officer. I felt a moment of lost when that happened to me :). so you might want to make a copy if you have a habbit of keeping old things like me.

Thank you all for your support and may today be the day for you!!!

best of luck!

davli
you should really enjoy your time!! so take the day off and enjoy it.
I appreciate you for posting your detail;s and also posting your response as you promissed before.
aghajan