Very fast approval

Proconsul

Filed I-140/I-485 concurrently in Dec 04
I-140 approved in Jan 05 (1 month)
FP notices in Feb (for April date)
Early FP in March
Approvals came in April (4 months, start to end)

Obviously, not typical but sometimes, you get lucky.

That was pretty quick. Did you do some magic or what? Anyways, Congratulations. Will appreciate if you can provide details like what is the priority date, is it EB2 or EB3 and your country.

Sorry, neither of the above. EB1-OR with no priority date backlog. PD on the approval notices have a date a week or so prior to RD (but as far as I know, that's probably just based on the filing date - can't imagine the PD was really that recent).

The approval came before the originally scheduled FP date, so it's clear that early FP resulted in a faster approval for us.

Congratulations!

Congratulations on your fast approval!

I filed EB1-OR in Sept 04 and I140 was cleared in Feb 05. However, I485 is still pending although I did FP in Feb 05 and FP was received by USCIS in early March.

Are you from one of the two countries: India and China? Did you notice any LUD change after "FP received message" change?

Thanks.

PAforGC

Proconsul said:
Sorry, neither of the above. EB1-OR with no priority date backlog. PD on the approval notices have a date a week or so prior to RD (but as far as I know, that's probably just based on the filing date - can't imagine the PD was really that recent).

The approval came before the originally scheduled FP date, so it's clear that early FP resulted in a faster approval for us.

FP rec'd message about 10 days after FP. Two or three LUDs about 2-3 weeks after FP. Approval about 4 weeks after FP. Was not a China/India applicant. Good luck!

PAforGC said:
Congratulations on your fast approval!

I filed EB1-OR in Sept 04 and I140 was cleared in Feb 05. However, I485 is still pending although I did FP in Feb 05 and FP was received by USCIS in early March.

Are you from one of the two countries: India and China? Did you notice any LUD change after "FP received message" change?

Thanks.

PAforGC

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick response! Wish you good luck in your future endeavor too!

PAforGC

Proconsul said:
FP rec'd message about 10 days after FP. Two or three LUDs about 2-3 weeks after FP. Approval about 4 weeks after FP. Was not a China/India applicant. Good luck!