• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

very anxious

beathricce

Registered Users (C)
hi!, please help !!!! i received my NL by april 30, i sent the forms on may 5, today is june 23, my question is for how long do i have to wait for any response?? i'm anxious because i sent the forms 1 month and a half ago, but i didnt receive any response :confused: , so i'm very worry about it? should i call to KCC? o just wait?,
note: i'm not in USA, i'm single, physician, i have b1-b2 visa, i have financial support, do i have any chance to get the green card?

Thanks in advance!

CP : you won't get anything from KCC before your number gets current. Then, you can contact them to know if an interview has been scheduled. You could call them now though to make sure your forms were received and are being processed ( you'll need to know your case number ).
( This is your case as you do not live in the US : CP is consular processing )

Feel free to look at the two threads in my signature : one is my own DV experience, the other is general info for DV winners that I gathered in one place.

Unfortunately, your case number is a major element in your chance of getting a GC as it dictates when ( or if ) you'll get interviewed.
If you are granted an interview, then it depends if you meet all the requirements ( education, all docs provided, no errors, clear background check , pay the fees , evidence of support...)

thnaks

thanks so much catseyes, i just readed your posts, i still have a question, i read the bulleting for july, a ihave my case number but i don't understand the bulleting, i ddon't know how to look? my case number is 2007SA0000xxxx, please help me!
thanxs!

beathricce,

You should look at the section B:
B. DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT (DV) CATEGORY

You will see a number 1610 for July (and the number for June was 1375). This means that everyone from 2006SA00001375 to 2006SA00001610 will be called in July.

If you look at section C (C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION) the number for August is 1900. This means that everyone from 1610 to 1900 will be called in August.

The numbers are different every year, so keep an eye on yours starting in October.

Good Luck.

2006_07 said:
beathricce,

You should look at the section B:
B. DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT (DV) CATEGORY

You will see a number 1610 for July (and the number for June was 1375). This means that everyone from 2006SA00001375 to 2006SA00001610 will be called in July.

If you look at section C (C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION) the number for August is 1900. This means that everyone from 1610 to 1900 will be called in August.

The numbers are different every year, so keep an eye on yours starting in October.

Good Luck.

small correction :)

you say that:

"If you look at section C (C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION) the number for August is 1900. This means that everyone from 1610 to 1900 will be called in August."

but if you look at the visa bulletin it says: "When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number"

that would mean: If you look at section C (C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION) the number for August is 1900. This means that everyone from 1610 to 1899 will be called in August."

Sorry may be I am wrong, I do not know much about CP but I think it is people up to 1899 can be called, not strictly from 1610 up to 1899?

thanks so much, i just have another little question , if i am 2007SA0000xxxx case number that means that i will be called in 2007??????
are they still calling the 2006 winners??? :confused:

sorry too much questions

my case number is between 1375 and 1610, but why i didn´t receive anything?
so i have to wait? or should i call?

Yes, the numbers you see in the bulletin are for 2006.

The 2007 year starts in October/2006. You have to wait for your number to be called beginning in October. You will have to check it once it starts calling 2007 but I am guessing you will probably be called from April to July next year.