"Validation Error" on online status

murmur

Registered Users (C)
So I have been stuck with the name check for almost 5 months now, as usual I was checking my status on line today and every time I click on my reciept number it gives me an error stating "Validation error". The date of last update is still the same i.e. 6/23/06 which is when the FP notice was issued.

I dont know what to make out of this "validation error". I know people are used to seeing the message " status can not be found at this time" when their cases are getting ready for interview letter to be issued but I have not read any thing any where about a validation error message.

Any body with a similar experience.

CC

PD: 6/12/06
FP: 7/6/06
Interview letter: waiting and waiting.......

murmur I just check my # and I got the same message. Don't get too excited is probably a system malfuncion

I think they were upgrading the server. I had the same problem but once I checked it today, I found out that they added little more info to the status. For example they added some title headers - application type, current status. They also added that what is the service center of the application, for example Nebraska service center etc.. I hope others have the same experience. Pls share your thoughts. Initially, I got excited too that there may becsomething happening to my case. I guess there was nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
totally agree

The souped up version of the online status is back with basically the same info,,,,,,, no changes on status.