Vacation after the h1 transfer

rbm

Registered Users (C)
Hi all
Right now I am working for Indian company A. I got an offer from company B. I would like to transfer my H1 to company B. Once my H1 is transferred to company B, I would like to go to INDIA and formally resign for company A and come back to US and start working for company B, which will take 3 months. Can I come back to US with company A visa and new H1 petition for company B. Does it create any problem as I may not be having those three months pay stubs. Please help me by answering these questions.

Thanks in advance.

rbm said:
Hi all
Right now I am working for Indian company A. I got an offer from company B. I would like to transfer my H1 to company B. Once my H1 is transferred to company B, I would like to go to INDIA and formally resign for company A and come back to US and start working for company B, which will take 3 months.

Can I come back to US with company A visa and new H1 petition for company B.
------------Yes at POE show valid visa stamp AND H1 approval notice of company B
Does it create any problem as I may not be having those three months pay stubs.
--------- how you can have pay stubs from B if you not stared working with B?? just keep the letter of B that you will join the work on XY date and show Only if asked

Please help me by answering these questions.

Thanks in advance.