Use H1 & H4 (or) Advance Parole's while enter into U.S.A ?

satgym73

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guru's,

Can you suggest me the best option in my case....

My H1 and my wife's H4 stamped visa on passport is valid until 10/15/05 and it's from my previous employer. Recently i changed my employer and got the new H1 and H4 approvals which is valid until 04/22/06 (which is not stamped in the passport and we are not going to get stamping again for this small period). We have Advance Paroles which is valid upto 01/03/06. My son is a U.S.Citizen.

My wife and kid are going to India in May 15th and returning on in Sep 15th. And i'm going on Aug 15th and returning on Sep 15th.

So, while going we have to surrender all I-94's including the latest one at airport (or) we can keep the last one (ie., the one which is valid upto 04/22/06) ?.

While entering into US, which one we have to use and/or which is the best to use for safer side...Advance Parole's (or) new H1 & H4's. If we use H1 & H4, will they give new I-94 by accepting the approval notices which were valid upto 04/22/06.

I hope you understand the above situation (which is okay...not critical or complicated though). We are going thru Kuwait Airways. Never travelled in that route before. And there will be lot of security things also when we use that route. That's why i need answers from you guys, just before confirming the tickets!

Thanks & Regards,
Satgym73.