USCIS advised me leave the country

villapreston

I got married to a US citizen who is a dual citizen and i happen to be citizen of his country of birth..He moved back home to our home country to be with his mom who is ill.As a result,he missed our first interview and i had to reschedule because USCIS wanted him To be present.Ever since he has been back home,we have been having issues and our marriage has been in shambles so to say.I have leads he has been dating back home.Because of that i thought of divorcing him because i felt abandoned.I was adviced against the divorce.Now,second interview came,he refused to come into the country and we missed it.I received a letter of denial from USCIS on grounds of abandoning our application and was advised to prepare to leave the country as my non-immigrant visa is no longer valid.

Since he abandoned me for morethan 16month now,i have been dating someone for about 7months who recently became a citizen and he says he wants to marry me.I'm seeking for divorce now so that i can marry him.We already live together.Seeking for divorce after denial and marrying another person within the window of been advised to make arrangements to leave the country scares me.What are my chances of getting approved and not been deported and USCIS not thinking i got married to this new guy to evade deportation eventhough we are seriously in love with each other?Your honest input is appreciated.Thanks

My fiance says he wants to send invitation to my parents to come for the court wedding.Would they get a visa based on my current status?

You will not get deported as long as you submit your application again, having been married to your new fiancee. As far as your parents go, just tell them to get a tourist visa. Your status does not allow you to do anything for them.