1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Obama's LEGAL immigration reform.

What does it mean? Listen to a discussion by Attorney Rajiv S. Khanna in the November 21 conference call recording. Subscribe to Our YouTube channel to be notified when new updates are posted.

USA B1/B2 VISA/BCC to a Permanent Resident

Discussion in 'B Conversion to Other Status or Conversion from ot' started by FamCortez1, Jun 20, 2009.

1. FamCortez1

FamCortez1 New Member

Hello,

I started to fill out a I485 to transfer my wifes B1/B2 to a permanent resident card. I realized there is no block to check for this type of eligibility. I would like to ask if anybody here knows the procedures for trying to apply in this situation.

The visa is basically a border crossing card that was applied for just visiting the U.S. We married 4 years ago and she has been living with me since and we have children. Im in the military and have deployed 4 times to Iraq in the last 4 years and have absolutely had no time whatsoever to apply. Finally this year i get a break and im going to apply.

Has anybody gone thru this and can explain what forms i need to start filling out?

Thank you in advance

2. Concerned4us

Concerned4us Banned