1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USA B1/B2 VISA/BCC to a Permanent Resident

Discussion in 'B Conversion to Other Status or Conversion from ot' started by FamCortez1, Jun 20, 2009.

  1. FamCortez1

    FamCortez1 New Member


    I started to fill out a I485 to transfer my wifes B1/B2 to a permanent resident card. I realized there is no block to check for this type of eligibility. I would like to ask if anybody here knows the procedures for trying to apply in this situation.

    The visa is basically a border crossing card that was applied for just visiting the U.S. We married 4 years ago and she has been living with me since and we have children. Im in the military and have deployed 4 times to Iraq in the last 4 years and have absolutely had no time whatsoever to apply. Finally this year i get a break and im going to apply.

    Has anybody gone thru this and can explain what forms i need to start filling out?

    Thank you in advance
  2. Concerned4us

    Concerned4us Banned

Share This Page