US Citizenship

What's your name and date of birth :)

PS: Now, seriously, what do you mean? Do you mean civics questions, biographical questions?

In terms of the N-400 interview process, they will go through your application question by question and check your responses. They will, in most cases, have your complete A-File in front of them both physically and on the computer. Be prepared for questions that may seem like casual conversation but are really probes to see if your overall story "rings true" as opposed to rehearsed to cover-up some undesirable information. Whatever you do, don't get caught in a lie. Answer all questions truthfully.

With regard to the civics test, it is my understanding that CIS issues the 10 questions of the day on a print out for the officers. There may be multiple sheets of 10 questions that officers can pick up and use. They do this to ensure that there are no "most common questions" and that all 100 of the possible questions are asked in a generally equal rotation. If you are a desi, I would just say, "mug it all up", it is easy. Just study all the questions - the responses are relatively straightforward and easy to remember. My wife and I probably spent a collective 5 to 6 hours over the course of two weeks to study them all.

Good Luck!