US Citizenship & South Carolina

She said no updates yet.She also doesn't know what the officer is working on right now - greencards or N400s, she doesn't have any clue.

Now, Greer is processing Sept. 12, 2006 and Charleston Sept. 01, 2006....

It's just amazing!

I called the 1-800 number and I filled an official request for case update, because I am outside of the normal processing time. I was given a registration # and I was told that it will take ~ 45 days to hear from them!

Danagirl, what's your exact PD? Sometimes in May 2006...If you hear from them, let me know.
I am trying to figure out if TSC screwed up my file again, like last time...However, if you don't get an IL either at least I know that is not me, it just is...

Adina

Last edited by a moderator:
My PD is May 18, 2006. I really don't think that something unusual is going on with your file. If that were the case, they would have said something at your infopass appointments. I think SC is just slow.......

Greer is the last one to find out what is going on. I do hope though that it's just an excruciating slow process...

Adina

Adina, I don't think there is something unusual with ur file, the officer at the Greer office told us she did not see any approvals (scheduling interviews) lately, it's just the matter of the immigration officer sit one day and set a date for bunch of applications for the interview.

News!!!!

I have GREAT news...I received today in the mail the interview letter!!!!!!!!!
I am scheduled for June 05.

The wait is OVER!

Adina

CONGRATULATIONS, Adina!!! I'm so happy for you....and hopeful for myself. Things must be moving now. Are you going to Greer for your interview?

Yes, the interview is scheduled for Greer. However...it's something really weird. It came on a plain white paper. It does not have the I-797, Notice of Action written on it. I was compared it with a copy of my husband's. Everything else is there, the way is suppose to be. The envelope is from Charleston...
Maybe I am getting crazy, but...isn't supposed to be on a greenish-bluish paper, the official kind?

I just called the National Customer Center and they could not tell me anything!

I will make a trip either tomorrow or the day after, without an infopass. I was supposed to go today but I cancelled it...Dumb me!

I am very confused...

Adina

Great!

How does it look? Official paper, like the one for FP? Where it coming from? Where do you have your interview ? Greer?

Adina

I just came from Greer. I went to check the validity of that paper. It's for real!!!! She told me that the official paper cames usually for Texas. This time, Charleston was the one that did the scheduling and sent out the requests.

So, is going to be June 5 for me.

Preetin, we might have the Oath ceremony together!!!

Danagirl, you are next. Let us know when you get your letter. Probably today or tomorrow. It's in the mail!!!!!

It's out time, girls!

Adina

WOW! GREAT NEWS.
You know guys i log in to this portal EVERYDAY hoping to hear something abt you.
I am so happy..... Danagirl.. i will still log on until you finish yours too.

Give it one more day or so. If you don't receive anything by the end of the week, call Lindsey Graham's office and ask them to check the status of your case:

office Columbia, SC 803-933-0112
office Greenville, SC 864-250-1417 (ask for Phil )
office Mount Pleasant, SC 843-849-3887

http://lgraham.senate.gov/

Within a week I had a letter with the results of their investigation in my hands.

We are here waiting for you....WE have to go to the Oath together, which means we have to have the interviews just days apart...

Adina

Last edited by a moderator: