US citizen filed I-130 for wife in India April 2010

Hipaa,
Are you sure about this? Can you share some weblink or something, if you have, that talks about putting together the package and sending to NVC? My understanding is you have to await instructions from NVC before you send anything. One can always start preparing based on a standard list of documents but that's about it.

I read thro. All the info. I cud get,once the $88is paid and the coverpage is generated with barcode,we dont have to get any instructions from nvc,we can put aos together ,attach this coverpage and send it.

U can get info from visa journey and posts in this site,i called nvc late last night and talked to an officwr they confirmed this for me..u can also call nvc to make sure.

The officer told me that once bar code is generated we r gud to go,they will not send an email like they did for 3032 is what he said,can u also call and confirm pls.

Hipaa,
Are you sure about this? Can you share some weblink or something, if you have, that talks about putting together the package and sending to NVC? My understanding is you have to await instructions from NVC before you send anything. One can always start preparing based on a standard list of documents but that's about it.

Hey Jazzysingh,
From experience with my brother's case for his wife he is doing everything in steps.I have read his papers he recieved from NVC it says clearly that you have to wait for instructions from NVC to go on to the next step. NVC sent my brother Choice of Address and Agent than they sent him this week to pay his $88 for affidavit of support. and also again they send him Choice of address and Agent. So I think we all should wait for NVC to give instructions.

Hipaa,

hey Jazzy,
jst go through the previous posts...print the AOS package frm NVC website, create your own cover letter listing all the things you are attaching, send it in with all the required documents, and the bar code sheet tht u will print frm NVC website. Hope it helps buddy!

You print the AOS fee cover sheet when you obviously have paid it. You attach this and get hold of the other docs like Employment letter etc. and send it all off to NVC.
There's no wait for another mail required. We called and confirmed.

Noorilove, has the NVC process for your brother completed now for your brother?

Princess, what about yours? What stage are you at now??

Whats next friends?how much time between submiting3032 and approval of 3032,will they send email or how do we know it is accepted?

Nothing yet for me wrt 3032 or iv fee.will they send confirmation receipt email or anything for aos pkg?

@noorilove........... Thanks for praying... ALLAH PAAK has listened to our prayers and my case is now approved. i m very happy. INSHALLAH TAALA further process will go well and smooth also. Keep updating and I will update too.....

Priority date was May 17th, but receipt date was May 21st.
I had to call USCIS because it got over 5 month.I called on Friday, they said i can't do service request I have to wait 7 more days as shown by computer to them. On Monday I received the approval notice. Thanks to ALLAH PAAK.

Total Approval days: 153 days. around 5month.

@noorilove........... Thanks for praying... ALLAH PAAK has listened to our prayers and my case is now approved. i m very happy. INSHALLAH TAALA further process will go well and smooth also. Keep updating and I will update too.....

Priority date was May 17th, but receipt date was May 21st.
I had to call USCIS because it got over 5 month.I called on Friday, they said i can't do service request I have to wait 7 more days as shown by computer to them. On Monday I received the approval notice. Thanks to ALLAH PAAK.

Total Approval days: 153 days. around 5month.

Syed M congrats that is real good news. good luck with the rest of the process. good luck and i also got my case number from NVC on 26th October.

@noorilove....Thank u thank u very much. It is nice to hear that u got case # from NVC. I think someone else also has received the NVC # & i think I saw in this same forum. it seems that within 12 to 14 days it takes NVC to respond. Very nice. I will update as soon i get some results.... Thanks,

If i try to check my case status by nvc avr it says case not existing..did anyone get such msg. Also any updates wrt 3032or iv bill anyone?

Dey Receivd my Ds3032 and i paid and sent the "Affidavit of Support". I already Paid the "Ds230" and waiting for it to be clear. Have any1 received anything else?

Princess 12,did u receive ant email asking u to pay for ds230?i still havent .how many weeks after submitting 3032 did u get the email for iv bill?im starting to get worried as it has been two weeks and no email yet asking me to pay the iv bill.
Thakdha whats ur status wrt this,did u get email for iv bill yet?

Friends , does anyone know if we can pay iv bill before we get email from nvc asking us to pay iv bill and
princess12 : do u know if u got an email asking u to pay iv bill ?

When i chk online in payments under nvc website,it says not paid,it used to say not invoiced,does it mean now i can pay it or shud i still wait for email about it?
Someone please letmeknow.
Thankyou.

Hi guys, What's everybody's status??

We paid the Agent DS 3032 fee last week and it's been more than ten days and we still don't have the IV fee option generated! Is anybody else facing this issue besides Hipaa?
We are getting really worried since we are done with the AOS fee and AOS Package. This IV fee option not being generated online means an unecessary wait period.

Who else is experiencing this please let me know??

M. Syed, congrats!!

Noorilove, is your brother's NVC case complete now?

Friends , does anyone know if we can pay iv bill before we get email from nvc asking us to pay iv bill and
princess12 : do u know if u got an email asking u to pay iv bill ?

When i chk online in payments under nvc website,it says not paid,it used to say not invoiced,does it mean now i can pay it or shud i still wait for email about it?
Someone please letmeknow.
Thankyou.

Yeah it is an indication that you can pay now... But, be safe and call and confirm! :) BTW, when did you send out the Agent form?? Did they notify you of acceptance or give any kind of a response on the Agent form confirming they've received the request?? Pleaseeee let me know.