US citizen filed I-130 for wife in India April 2010

Thank you all!!

Hypoesse, congratulations!!
Jazzy, it will be over soon bro, hang in there!

Here is something I retrieved from my previous posts that otherwise I wouldn't have remembered. Hope it helps! Gluck to everyone. Hope every one of us will be united with our family members very soon :)

PD at USCIS: Apr 1st

USCIS Case approved: Sep 27th
NVC case # assigned: Oct 12th

D3032: Received an email Oct 15th, sent hard (and soft) copy on Oct 16th

AOS Package: Sent on Oct 21st, scanned in to the system on Oct 29th. Received an email on Nov 12 about missing IRS transcript

DS230: Sent on November 1st, received on Nov 8th, scanned in to the system Nov 19th

AOS RFE: Sent on Nov 16th, received on Nov 17th , scanned in to the system Dec 1st

Case completed: 6th December 2010

Interview date: Jan 27th, 2011

Fees paid:
Package IV: Oct 26th
AOS fee: Oct 15th

Congratulation Thakdha, I hope all the rest of us who are waiting could get our interview dates as soon as possible and be reunited with our husbands or wives or family members!

Hey guys, I know you must be busy with paper work, but don't hesitate to ask me any question you might have!

just a quick question is anyone going to go to US consulate in Ankara-Turkey for an interview?

Hey guys my DS-230 was scanned into the system on 12/14/2010 and now I am waiting for my husband's case to be completed.

Thakdha and Princess, what documents/proof do you plan on taking to the interview with you? What all is needed?

Thanks Hypoesse,
What's your Interview date? and what US consulate is it? Thanks in advance.

First of all, Congratulations ThakDha :) We all have come a long way indeed.... feels good that finally the person who started this thread has reached the final stage :) goodluck!

Guys, my case also got completed a few days back...we received the appointment letter a day back through e-mail.

Congrats Princess - you must be busy preparing for the interview. Please keep me posted on all evidence/documents you plan on taking with you to your local embassy? I'd be highly obliged.

Good luch JazzySingh, hang in there.... just a little more waiting and you'll be through as well. I hope so. :)

where do you guys go to check the status of your iv and aos packages besides the phone?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to wish everyone a happy new year I hope 2011 would finally reunite us with our loved ones and bring all of us a happier year filled with love, joy, peace, and good health!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope that I could get my husband's interview date soon! this waiting is really getting tougher by the minute :(

Glad to hear that MVRAM, hope you get your interview date soon!

Interview questions

Princess, PLEASE post your interview experience and what questions were asked from as soon as you can! My interview's in a day :/ :)

Just checked email and got case complete..any one going to chennai consulate?whats the best place for medicals ?
Thankyou.

hi hipaa..
when was ur case compeleted...wen is ur interview date...mine is too at chennai consulate...

hey hippa and mvram could you tell me where you went to check the status of your packages besides phone??? could you send me the link.
Thanks

Mvram : i got the email yesterday the interview is on feb 17
Rama : i donot know when the case complete happened by automated system,i donot check that as it says my case is not found,i checked my email and had the email with interview date.