Urgent Request - EAD Renewal - Out of State License

dr1

Registered Users (C)
I am sorry if this posting is not supposed to be put in this section

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appreciate if somebody could share their experience on the following

My EAD expires on Feb 25th'06 and I am planning to apply for my EAD renewal. We recently moved from NH to MA in Oct and my drivers license is still NH license - obviously it has my previous address. Can I apply for EAD using a copy of NH drivers license or do I need to get a MA license before I apply for my renewal. By the way, what is the purpose of enclosing a copy of the drivers license - I dont recall seeing this in the list of documents for 765

Anybody who has similar experience?

Thanks

I have renewed EAD a couple of times. Never needed the copy of Driver's License

dr1 said:
I am sorry if this posting is not supposed to be put in this section

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appreciate if somebody could share their experience on the following

My EAD expires on Feb 25th'06 and I am planning to apply for my EAD renewal. We recently moved from NH to MA in Oct and my drivers license is still NH license - obviously it has my previous address. Can I apply for EAD using a copy of NH drivers license or do I need to get a MA license before I apply for my renewal. By the way, what is the purpose of enclosing a copy of the drivers license - I dont recall seeing this in the list of documents for 765

Anybody who has similar experience?

Thanks

I applied recently and had following
1. USCIS Form I-765
2. 2 USCIS Pictures in the envelope clipped to the upper right corner.
3. USCIS check payable to Department of Homeland Security worth
$180 in the envelope clipped to the upper right corner.
4. Copy of Receipt notice & billing notice for I-485 petition submitted concurrently with I-140.
5. Copy of Receipt notice I-140 petition for EB1
6. Copy of approval notice for I-140 for EB1
7. Copy of receipt notice for I-765 (EAD1 application )applied
8. Copy of approval notice for I-765 (EAD1 application ) approved
9. Copy (Front & back) of EAD issued.
10. Copy of US Visas from Passport.
11. Copy of most recent I-94 arrival & departure record.
12. Clear Copy of the Picture Page in the passport

eb1doc,

I see that you did not provide a copy of your drivers license. Has your EAD application been approved

Thanks
dr1

dr1 said:
eb1doc,

I see that you did not provide a copy of your drivers license. Has your EAD application been approved

Thanks
dr1
as a matter of fact yes !! just todayi got email!! i applied on oct26

DL not mandatory

My lawyer also asked a copy of the DL. But its not mandatory if you have sent the copies of PP picture.

Also if you had applied for an EAD earlier, send the top portion of the “Original mailer” used by the USCIS in sending your previous EAD. This supposedly expedites the process.

All the Best !

dont worry too much

Dear Friend,

Dont worry too much. I have a DL in Kansas St, i am in colorado state. I did send my copy of KS st DL, i had been approved in 140, AP, 765 (twice) and etc. You need a ID which has to be shown, that is enough. did you filed your AR -11, that is the most important.

You can send the following doc's
1. copy of EAd
2. form - 765
3. two photos' taken recently
4. copy of DL (which ever state it may be)
5. 485 Receipt Notice - copy only
6. If you AP approval notice, send a copy
7. check for USD 180/-

that is it.. You will be approved...

That is it my dear friend.. Dont worry tooo much on this issue.

Regards,
VJ