Urgent InfoPass question!

Elvi_C

Registered Users (C)
Guys, I have an infopass appointment this afternoon, but I can't find the appointment letter. Is there anyway I can get a copy online? I remember last time I had an appointment and I try to make another one, after putting in my info it will show my current appointment, but this time it doesn't seem to work.... any ideas on what to do? :confused:

In Boston you can also walk in without an InfoPass appointment letter. You may try going there and give them info about the appointment and they may be able to accommodate you.

Guys, I have an infopass appointment this afternoon, but I can't find the appointment letter. Is there anyway I can get a copy online? I remember last time I had an appointment and I try to make another one, after putting in my info it will show my current appointment, but this time it doesn't seem to work.... any ideas on what to do? :confused:

I was also trying to change my infopass, for that purpose I put my information without cancelling previous appointment. It wouldn't let me do that, always poping my original appointment. So what I learned, if you put your information for new appointment, it will pop up the previous, if it is not cancelled.........try this

I was also trying to change my infopass, for that purpose I put my information without cancelling previous appointment. It wouldn't let me do that, always poping my original appointment. So what I learned, if you put your information for new appointment, it will pop up the previous, if it is not cancelled.........try this

That's what happened to me with another infopass I had, but this time it's not working

When U Get There Just Give Them Your Name And Time Of The Appointment And They Will Look It Up In There Computer And Let You Right In...belive Me U R Not The First Person To Lose Your Appt Letter.