Urgent!!!How long USCIS take send H1 approval

ayyadav

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My H1B transfer got approved on 05-Apr from California centre. Any idea how much time it will take to get the approval copy. I am travelling to India on 20th April, So I am very close to that.

Any info or recent update would be helpful

Thanks

Visa Stamping Problem

WARNING
Those trying to go for Visa Stamping in Canada or some place else must be careful . I am stranded in Ottawa along with several others for the last five days from April 10TH,2007 till further notice. US consulate's computer system is down and passports can not be returned till their system is repaired.
We lost non-refubdable air tickets and facing unwanted expenditure . Employers are fuming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Could you please let me know how long it has taken to approved ur H1B. It was normal or premium processing. I applied my H1 on last week of feb-2007 and planing to visit india on mid may-07. I am not sure I will get H1 before mid may or need to convert into premium.

Thanks

Mine was approved on 5th April and was applied on 9th Feb.

Hi, Could you please let me know how long it has taken to approved ur H1B. It was normal or premium processing. I applied my H1 on last week of feb-2007 and planing to visit india on mid may-07. I am not sure I will get H1 before mid may or need to convert into premium.

Thanks

H1B - The lottery, conducted Thursday NY TIMES 04/14 ,
A computer randomly selected 65,000 petitions from among the 123,480 that had passed a preliminary check for eligibility, said Shawn Saucier, a spokesman for the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, the agency that oversees the visas.

The lottery, conducted Thursday, brought cries of pain from technology companies and immigration lawyers around the country. They lamented the limit that Congress has imposed on the high-skilled visas, known as H-1B, and the luck-of-the-draw method to make the cut.

Approval notice

Hi,
My H1B transfer got approved on 05-Apr from California centre. Any idea how much time it will take to get the approval copy. I am travelling to India on 20th April, So I am very close to that.

Any info or recent update would be helpful

Thanks

It takes a week to receive Approval notice after getting approved. Hope fully, your attorney has already received it. cantact your attorney. Good luck

I filed for my 7th year H-1B extension petition with USCIS on Feb 17th, 2007 in reguular process. Application was sent to California center and today (04/18/2007) I got email notification from USCIS that my application is approved and mailed.

Thanks! Arvind

Hi, Friends i got email from my consultant that,"Your Application was Selected in the lottery, I will send your LIN# by this week end". after get my LIN number, How long it will take approval.

Thanks. chan

Hi ther Arvind, have you received the approval notice. I got my extension approved on May 3 and the notice was sent then as well, but it has been 2 weeks, and no noitice so a bit worried now.

Pleast let me know how long did it take for you to receive yout approval notice.

Thanks!